Are you interested in microservices, streaming data and open source technologies?
Do you want to experience a dynamic and startup like environment instead of the usual corporate culture?
We are looking for a Software Architect.
- Design and integration of solutions and requirements
- Research, evaluation and testing of technologies and building efficient solutions on top of them
- Developing new ideas and enhancements based on contact with stakeholders, internal customers, development teams and support teams
- Supporting development teams during various stages of implementation
- Reporting and monitoring architecture roadmap progress to various stakeholders
Skills and work experience:
- Proven working experience as a Software Architect
- Up to date with IT and software development trends and technologies
- Knowledge of EIP and familiarity with the microservices architectural concept
- Experience with Apache Kafka, Hadoop advantageous
- Working experience with Spring Boot and preferably Spring Cloud
- Fluent in English language, both verbal and written
- Fast growing company with start up plus culture
- To learn and work on cutting edge technologies in a pleasant, optimistic and enthusiastic international team and a chance to directly influence the workflow
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working time and trust in your own responsibility
- Smoothies and fruit
- 4 sick days/ year
- Sporting opportunities