The International DBA team as part of Engineering team focused on high availability and performance of the supporting environments. As a Database Administrator you will be providing that high quality and availability databases across the International region.
- Oracle RAC support
- Golden Gate support
- Database & Application (SQL) performance tuning
- Monitor and maintain database security and database software
- Design, develop, implement and maintain Oracle database instances
- Backup and recovery (RMAN)
- Root cause analysis of production-related database issues
- Daily maintenance, monitoring, problem resolution and internal customer/development support
- Review, design and develop data models in conjunction with the application development teams
- Test, validate and implement performance and resource solutions
- On-call for production databases on a rotation basis
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and experience
- 3+ years of Oracle DBA experience on Unix/Linux, including at least 2 years of hands-on DB administration, 1 or more years hands-on DB development projects
- Fluency in Oracle DB technologies and tools, DB development
- Converting logical to physical design
- Backup and recovery (RMAN and traditional)
- On-call support
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with DBA and application teams
- Experience with high-volume OLTP database systems.
- Experience in a 24X7 production environment
- Experience with terabyte databases.
- Experience in Data Guard replication solutions.
- Knowledge of Oracle DBA best practices (e.g., schema management, index optimization, and use of hints)
Type of contract: Contract/full-time
Duration: 6 months
Rate: up to 200 EUR/MD