Position: Support Engineer
Contract type: Full-Time
Salary: From 1.800 EUR/Brutto (based on seniority) + 20% monthly bonus and +1-3 mounthly salary depends performance
Primary Job Functions:
- Provision of remote support for customers with maintenance contract
- Proposing solution or workaround of the problem; determining root cause of problem and carrying out corrective action
- Cooperating with the developers, authors of the code, smart people with a lot to learn from who care about the customers
- Remote deployment of hotfixes on customer systems
- Remote update of software on customer systems
- Advising end users in using products
- Excellent command of Linux shell and tools (file manipulation, text processing and filtering)
- Fair knowledge of TCP/IP and higher level protocols such as SSH, DHCP, NFS, HTTP
- Working knowledge of at least one of the following:
- hardware installation (industry standard rack servers and equipment, cabling, server technologies)
- high-availability clustering based on open-source technologies (DRBD, Pacemaker, RedHat Cluster or similar)
- network applications based on open-source technologies (firewall, mailserver, fileserver, …)
- Computer training skills/experience
- Experience with satellite technology (installing, designing and maintaining)
- Business trip experience
We will help you find new colleagues and job opportunities to take a step forward in your career. We want your future project to meet your personal, business and financial expectations. We are IT people. We can assess which opportunities will be right for you and how to present your strengths properly.
I would like to strongly recommend Mentor partners as a great cooperative and professional collaborator. I need to say whole HR team worked very well under the lead of Slavo. I am really grateful I had opportunity to work with him and his team. For my professional carrier this was one of the best contracts which had been significantly managed by him from beginning to end.
Martin Bajla, Oracle Developer
Slavomír Bača will help you find new opportunities.
|25 years in IT. More than 15 years in Accenture as a Developer/ Technical Team Leader/ Solution Architect. Head of SW development at Tatra banka. He founded portal robime.it under Mentor Partners with the vision to help IT professionals in their careers and support the IT community in Slovakia.|
Already at the first interview Slavomir showed to me his interest for me as a person, and this approach lasts now for years. I really enjoy working with him.
Ivan Poliačik, Project Manager
Slavomir has a deep insight into current job situation in IT area. His valuable advice helped me to assess my opportunities in a realistic manner and adjust my expectations.
Martin Hudo, IT Security Specialist
Slavo gave me instruction how to update my CV and advised how to prepare for interview. Practical advice which worked very well.
Martin Antalic, Software Engineer