Our portfolio includes products that are used by meteorological offices around the world. The area of meteorology will provide you with a lot of new interesting knowledge that you will not find anywhere else. Do not worry that you are not a meteorologist; neither are we. .
The software products that we develop are complex meteorological systems deployed at meteorological offices, airports, military bases and private companies. Most of this software is designed to run around the clock, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To make sure it will run smoothly and flawlessly is a challenge on its own. But we accept that challenge, over and over. Just imagine that feeling, looking at the sky, watching planes fly around, and knowing that based on the weather forecast made with the help of our software, they can fly safely.
- Excellent command of Linux shell and tools (file manipulation, text processing and filtering)
- Fair knowledge of TCP/IP and higher level protocols such as SSH, DHCP, NFS, HTTP
- Working knowledge of at least one of the following:
hardware installation (industry standard rack servers and equipment, cabling, server technologies)
- high-availability clustering based on open-source technologies (DRBD, Pacemaker, RedHat Cluster or similar)
- network applications based on open-source technologies (firewall, mailserver, fileserver, …)
- Computer training skills/experience
- Experience with satellite technology (installing, designing and maintaining)
- Business trip experience
- Provision of remote support for customers with maintenance contract
- Proposing solution or workaround of the problem; determining root cause of problem and carrying out corrective action
- Cooperating with the developers, authors of the code, smart people with a lot to learn from who care about the customers
- Remote deployment of hotfixes on customer systems
- Remote update of software on customer systems
- Advising end users in using products
Contract type: Full-Time
Salary: From 1.800 EUR/Brutto (based on seniority) + 20% monthly bonus and +1-3 mounthly salary depends performance
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Prezradíme ti o nás oveľa viac, stačí ak máš záujem. Na začiatok nám nechaj kontakt na seba a životopis. Klikni na tlačidlo “Poslať životopis” alebo nám odošli svoj životopis na .
Kontaktovať ťa budú naši partneri, ktorí nám pomáhajú s výberom. Volajú sa Mentor Partners. Ty budeš v kontakte so Slavom Bačom. Je to skúsený ITčkár, chápe čo hľadáme, zodpovie tvoje otázky, pomôže ti upraviť CV a pripraviť sa na stretnutie s nami Jeho odporúčanie bude pre nás dôležité. Tešíme sa na Teba.