Position: ServiceNow Solution Specialist
Contract type: Full-Time, Contract
Salary: From 3000 € + depending on experience
Fast growing technology startup out of Slovakia focused on transforming the way how businesses analyze, monitor and improve their internal processes. Slovak IT Product of the year.
- Perform customer discovery discussions to understand and document the business needs
- Understand how customer business processes works in ServiceNow and create data models for those processes
- Map customizations implemented in ServiceNow, identify relevant data and enhance data models for Minit
- Partner end-to-end with Technical Presales, Data Scientists, Consultants on POV and Project delivery
- Partner with Product development to implement Process Intelligence solutions for ServiceNow
- Relevant work experience (1-3 years) in the area of enterprise software pre-sales, consulting, ServiceNow implementations or business development
- Good understanding of core business processes managed in ServiceNow
- Technical know-how of ServiceNow, understanding of the data model of ServiceNow, ability to map business process to data structures
- Working with cutting edge technology (AI, predictive analytics, machine learning, RPA, etc.)
- Enjoy common sports and cultural team buildings, etc.
Work with top people with strong backgrounds in large corporations, scale-ups, and universities alike
- Floating work hours, home office and a high level of autonomy in planning and execution
- Multisport card – we take care of our team members, even in their free time
- Fresh fruit from the fresh market & freshly roasted coffee in the office
Nájdeme Ti nových kolegov a prácu, aby si postúpil vo svojej kariére. Tvoja budúca práca má napĺňal tvoje osobné, pracovné a finančné očakávania. Preto pozície budeme vyberať spolu, táto môže byť jedna z nich.
S hľadaním novej práce a s prípravou na celý pohovor ti pomôže Slavomír Bača.
|25 rokov v IT. Viac ako 15 rokov v Accenture ako vývojár, technický team leader, architekt a senior manažér. Viedol SW vývoj v Tatra banke. Mentor Partners založil s víziou pomáhať IT profesionálom v ich kariére a podporovať IT komunitu na Slovensku.|
Already at the first interview Slavomir showed to me his interest for me as a person, and this approach lasts now for years. I really enjoy working with him.
Ivan Poliačik, Project Manager
Slavomir has a deep insight into current job situation in IT area. His valuable advice helped me to assess my opportunities in a realistic manner and adjust my expectations.
Martin Hudo, IT Security Specialist
Slavo gave me instruction how to update my CV and advised how to prepare for interview. Practical advice which worked very well.
Martin Antalic, Software Engineer