Position: Senior PHP Engineer
Contract type: Full – Time
Salary: 1.800+ EUR/Brutto
Primary Job Functions:
- Build new features to our Internal PHP solutions for lending banking and for internal tools.
- Be a team player – working with highly skilled seniors.
- As there is no system without bugs, so we need you for handling maintenance of existing systems as well.
- Have at least 3 years of experience in programming – including at least 1 year working on big projects
- Know PHP very well (we are working on PHP 7+ versions)
- Will to write tests in PHPUnit
- Know what SOLID stands for
- Have experience with some of PHP frameworks
- Proficiency in writing efficient SQL queries and data model
- Fast growing company with various opportunities for personal development and professional career
- Working with the newest technologies
- 4 sick days/ year
- Teambuilding activities
- Fruit in the office
We will help you find new colleagues and job opportunities to take a step forward in your career. We want your future project to meet your personal, business and financial expectations. We are IT people. We can assess which opportunities will be right for you and how to present your strengths properly.
I would like to strongly recommend Mentor partners as a great cooperative and professional collaborator. I need to say whole HR team worked very well under the lead of Slavo. I am really grateful I had opportunity to work with him and his team. For my professional carrier this was one of the best contracts which had been significantly managed by him from beginning to end.
Martin Bajla, Oracle Developer
Slavomír Bača will help you find new opportunities.
|25 years in IT. More than 15 years in Accenture as a Developer/ Technical Team Leader/ Solution Architect. Head of SW development at Tatra banka. He founded portal robime.it under Mentor Partners with the vision to help IT professionals in their careers and support the IT community in Slovakia.|
Already at the first interview Slavomir showed to me his interest for me as a person, and this approach lasts now for years. I really enjoy working with him.
Ivan Poliačik, Project Manager
Slavomir has a deep insight into current job situation in IT area. His valuable advice helped me to assess my opportunities in a realistic manner and adjust my expectations.
Martin Hudo, IT Security Specialist
Slavo gave me instruction how to update my CV and advised how to prepare for interview. Practical advice which worked very well.
Martin Antalic, Software Engineer