Position: iOS Developer
Contract Type: Full-Time Employee or Contractor
Location: Vienna (2-3 Days/Week On-Site) / 1 hour drive from Bratislava to Office
Salary: Annual Gross Salary of minimum EUR 50k plus a variable bonus. 14 salaries. 13th and 14th paid in June and November.
Advantage to be Internal Employee: become part of the health, social and retirement system in Austria.
- Join us in leading innovation on the iOS platform
- Support our ambitions and push even further in the mobile sector to develop at scale and guide the development of our entire efforts on the iOS platform.
- Work autonomously in an interdisciplinary team, collaborating with designers, QA, and product owners
- Bring a fresh perspective and creative approach to the development of our iOS products
You should have:
- You have at least 5+ years of experience building native apps
- You have a desire to craft beautiful, usable interfaces across all different devices running iOS
- You have experience mentoring other engineers in Swift and Objective-C
- You have a proven track record of building reliable, performant, scalable and yet understandable solutions
Nice to have:
- You are familiar with ReSwift, Functional Reactive Programming or App Extensions
- ambitious and passionate people building meaningful products
- not a corporate environment, but the leverage of a global market leader
- brand new Apple hardware, fitness, public transport, lunch benefit, language classes, professional training budget, chance to join global conferences
- flexible working hours and home office days, 5 weeks vacation
- new office with a rooftop terrace, fully stocked kitchen and amazing barista coffee machines in the middle of Vienna.
Nájdeme Ti nových kolegov a prácu, aby si postúpil vo svojej kariére. Tvoja budúca práca má napĺňal tvoje osobné, pracovné a finančné očakávania. Preto pozície budeme vyberať spolu, táto môže byť jedna z nich.
S hľadaním novej práce a s prípravou na celý pohovor ti pomôže Slavomír Bača.
|25 rokov v IT. Viac ako 15 rokov v Accenture ako vývojár, technický team leader, architekt a senior manažér. Viedol SW vývoj v Tatra banke. Mentor Partners založil s víziou pomáhať IT profesionálom v ich kariére a podporovať IT komunitu na Slovensku.|
Already at the first interview Slavomir showed to me his interest for me as a person, and this approach lasts now for years. I really enjoy working with him.
Ivan Poliačik, Project Manager
Slavomir has a deep insight into current job situation in IT area. His valuable advice helped me to assess my opportunities in a realistic manner and adjust my expectations.
Martin Hudo, IT Security Specialist
Slavo gave me instruction how to update my CV and advised how to prepare for interview. Practical advice which worked very well.
Martin Antalic, Software Engineer