Position: SAFe Consultant
Contract type: Contract
Location: Budapest – Hungary
Salary: 400+ EUR/MD
Primary Job Functions:
- Spend time with the team / team leadership to understand their needs, problems, and wants
- For all of the above, early in the activities/process, also mentor team members in developing their understanding and capability in Agile coaching
- Lead a (SAFe) program as an experienced Release Train Engineer
- Lead Program Increment Big Room Planning Events for a global organization
- 5+ Years Agile Team Coaching Experience
- 3+ Years Experience participating on an Agile Team
- Knowledge of and Experience utilizing Agile within a project
- Knowledge of how to plan and estimate an Agile project
Desired Skills (any of):
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- Certified SAFe Agilist
We will help you find new colleagues and job opportunities to take a step forward in your career. We want your future project to meet your personal, business and financial expectations. We are IT people. We can assess which opportunities will be right for you and how to present your strengths properly.
I would like to strongly recommend Mentor partners as a great cooperative and professional collaborator. I need to say whole HR team worked very well under the lead of Slavo. I am really grateful I had opportunity to work with him and his team. For my professional carrier this was one of the best contracts which had been significantly managed by him from beginning to end.
Martin Bajla, Oracle Developer
Slavomír Bača will help you find new opportunities.
|25 years in IT. More than 15 years in Accenture as a Developer/ Technical Team Leader/ Solution Architect. Head of SW development at Tatra banka. He founded portal robime.it under Mentor Partners with the vision to help IT professionals in their careers and support the IT community in Slovakia.|
Already at the first interview Slavomir showed to me his interest for me as a person, and this approach lasts now for years. I really enjoy working with him.
Ivan Poliačik, Project Manager
Slavomir has a deep insight into current job situation in IT area. His valuable advice helped me to assess my opportunities in a realistic manner and adjust my expectations.
Martin Hudo, IT Security Specialist
Slavo gave me instruction how to update my CV and advised how to prepare for interview. Practical advice which worked very well.
Martin Antalic, Software Engineer