Senior level (at least 5-7 years) developers with strong java background (both back- and frontend).
What is the project about?
• Our customer is a global player insurance company. It has a very large and complex IT systems. Due to this, the projects are very interesting , most of them use modern technologies like cloud architecture, agile development models. So this job will be good for the cv and quite interesting from the technological point of view. The projects are long term projects running for years.
What Java technologies you will work with?
• Just “usual” enterprise java
• Location: Munich/Germany. Our projects require to work onsite, one day remote is generally possible.
How the interview process looks like?
• We will start with a skype video conference. If this is going to be positive, we will agree a personal meeting in the next step.
• People shall speak German (at least B2). If German should be the only issue, we can think of paying for the Germany course as preparation for the job.
What is salary and daily rate range?
• Depending on experience/level either 45-65 k salary (per year) or 50-65 € per hour if we go for a freelancer
Will you support the people with arranging work & residence permission, accomodation, health insurance, etc.?
•The candidates will need to have a valid work/residence permission for Germany/EU. Of course, we can help to find an apartment in Munich. For our employees we will pay 50% for the insurances, which are mandatory for Germany, like health insurance.