Position: Artificial Intelligence Specialist
Contract type: TPP
Location: Bratislava, on-site
Salary: od 2000 EUR
Primary Job Functions:
- Concept and develop new solutions in the area e.g. of Artificial Intelligence,
- Machine Learning focus on conversational AI
- Research in the area of AI with focus on banking applications
- Consult CEE network companies on AI solutions and support them with implementation and integration
- Passion to deliver high-quality AI solution – focus on conversational AI and high QI chatbot
- Sound knowledge of machine learning, AI, natural language processing and deep learning concepts
- Scripting experience (ideally python), data processing and analytics, linux an advantage
- Opportunity to be a part of strong and successful bank.
- Chance to stand at the creation of bank innovations.
- Attractive carreer possibilities.
- Quality professional and personal development.
- Work with experienced leaders
- Benefits to Bank products
- Motivational valuation over standard
- Contribution to healthcare
- Contibution to supplementary pension savings
- Extra holiday
We will help you find new colleagues and job opportunities to take a step forward in your career. We want your future project to meet your personal, business and financial expectations. We are IT people. We can assess which opportunities will be right for you and how to present your strengths properly.
I would like to strongly recommend Mentor partners as a great cooperative and professional collaborator. I need to say whole HR team worked very well under the lead of Slavo. I am really grateful I had opportunity to work with him and his team. For my professional carrier this was one of the best contracts which had been significantly managed by him from beginning to end.
Martin Bajla, Oracle Developer
Slavomír Bača will help you find new opportunities.
|25 years in IT. More than 15 years in Accenture as a Developer/ Technical Team Leader/ Solution Architect. Head of SW development at Tatra banka. He founded portal robime.it under Mentor Partners with the vision to help IT professionals in their careers and support the IT community in Slovakia.|
Already at the first interview Slavomir showed to me his interest for me as a person, and this approach lasts now for years. I really enjoy working with him.
Ivan Poliačik, Project Manager
Slavomir has a deep insight into current job situation in IT area. His valuable advice helped me to assess my opportunities in a realistic manner and adjust my expectations.
Martin Hudo, IT Security Specialist
Slavo gave me instruction how to update my CV and advised how to prepare for interview. Practical advice which worked very well.
Martin Antalic, Software Engineer