About the project:
Whitestein Technologies has been a leader in automated business process management for many years – check at Gartner.com.
You would join an experienced and open-minded team with agile development process, international environment working on Business Process Management applications for insurance and banking organisations. The project is partly an update for our existing client in Spring/Java and partly new development in Angular.
- Designing new functionalities in Angular, Java EE.
- Designing and developing user interfaces of a web application using the components from a modelling framework.
- Updating the data model of a web application and writing database versioning scripts for the changes.
- Breaking down the requirements from user stories to smaller tasks and estimating the workload.
- Designing a database architecture and process (BPMN) for complex functionalities of a web application.
- Troubleshooting development and production problems.
- Fixing bugs on the front- and backend of a web application.
- Java EE
- Experience with SQL DB
- English at least B1 – verbal and written
These are an asset:
- experience with a Business Process Management system
You will enjoy here:
- very experienced colleagues and open-minded team culture
- opportunities to change projects over time to learn new skills
- upmarket salary reflecting your skills, drive and experience
- education – financial support and time allowance
- designer office with a central location and parking
- Multisport card
- extra lunch allowance
- special features for cyclists – bike cage, showers and regular team bike trips
- working hours 9:30 to 15:30, the rest is flexible
- regular team and family events – Mikulas, Children’s Day, Christmas party, skiing etc.