Position: WEB developer
Contract type: Full-Time
Salary: From 1.800 EUR/Brutto (based on seniority) + 20% monthly bonus and + 1-3 mounthly salary depends performance
Primary Job Functions:
- Implement form-based web applications with client side validation
- Implement graphical visualization of weather or climate information
- Help us with selection of appropriate web technologies and frameworks
- Professional experience with development of front-end web applications at least 1 year
- Advanced experience with AJAX-based content delivery from external web services (JSON RPC, REST, SOAP or others)
- Good knowledge of HTML5 new tags and technologies like video, canvas, web storage, drag & drop, geolocation, web socket communication
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with responsive design (Bootstrap), basic graphics manipulation, fonts, icons
- Knowledge of some modern client-side web framework (like jQuery, Angular, Angular 2, React.JS, Ember, …)
- Knowledge of some tools related to the client-side web development – package managers, module loaders, transpilers, polyfills, CSS / JS preprocessors, minifiers (for example NPM, WebPack, Common.JS, System.JS, Bower, LESS/SASS/SCSS, Babel, TypeScript, etc…)
We will help you find new colleagues and job opportunities to take a step forward in your career. We want your future project to meet your personal, business and financial expectations. We are IT people. We can assess which opportunities will be right for you and how to present your strengths properly.
I would like to strongly recommend Mentor partners as a great cooperative and professional collaborator. I need to say whole HR team worked very well under the lead of Slavo. I am really grateful I had opportunity to work with him and his team. For my professional carrier this was one of the best contracts which had been significantly managed by him from beginning to end.
Martin Bajla, Oracle Developer
Slavomír Bača will help you find new opportunities.
|25 years in IT. More than 15 years in Accenture as a Developer/ Technical Team Leader/ Solution Architect. Head of SW development at Tatra banka. He founded portal robime.it under Mentor Partners with the vision to help IT professionals in their careers and support the IT community in Slovakia.|
Already at the first interview Slavomir showed to me his interest for me as a person, and this approach lasts now for years. I really enjoy working with him.
Ivan Poliačik, Project Manager
Slavomir has a deep insight into current job situation in IT area. His valuable advice helped me to assess my opportunities in a realistic manner and adjust my expectations.
Martin Hudo, IT Security Specialist
Slavo gave me instruction how to update my CV and advised how to prepare for interview. Practical advice which worked very well.
Martin Antalic, Software Engineer