Job description, responsibilities and duties:
We are looking for a new member of our local development team. You will be participating on development of .NET applications based on SharePoint & Azure, supporting customers (internal and external) in a multinational environment, participating in delivering solutions for users in the offices worldwide (45 countries on three continents).
Support local development team with testing applications before going into the production.
There are following work load requirements for software test resources:
- 10 work days: Unit-Testing (if possible in a continuous period of time)
- 10 work days: User Interface Testing (if possible in a continuous period of time)
- Approx. 3-4 AT: Software testing of the fixed issues (UI Testing)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in manual UI testing
- Derivation of test scenarios for the user interface based on work items in Azure DevOps
- Understanding/experience with E2E, Regression, Feature, Integration testing terminology
- Test cases documentation in azure devops
- English – advanced
- German – advanced (need to communicate directly with the customers)
Nice to have:
- Experience in Automation testing
- Unit testing/ code review
Development tech stack (skills are not requested!):
We are open to long-term cooperation after this task, while there are other projects with similar needs. Therefore, there is a high probability to renew the contract with candidate for longer period of time.