Position: Test Manager
Contract type: Contract, Full Time
Location: Bratislava, on-site
Salary: 1600 – 3000+ EUR
Primary Job Functions:
- Participates in all phases of project development life-cycle as a Subject Matter Expert
- Writes and reviews system documentation, procedures, test strategies and project plans
- Builds, manages, leads and mentors the QA and testing team for unit, integration, system, and user acceptance testing
- Test management, Test Processes & Methodologies, Test Estimation, Vendor management – min 3 years
- Manages the resources within the team to ensure projects are allocated appropriately, objectives are being met, and consistency maintained.
- Works closely and collaboratively with technology heads of development and architecture teams to establish the process for clear and efficient operations and communications related to overall QA and testing processes.
- The opportunity to develop your career in software testing
- Individual benefits package = 3100 EUR per year. Use it as you wish (training courses, days off, cash…)
- Regular and intensive training with active support from our team of Senior Test Consultants and Test Managers to ensure your professional and personal growth
- Regular team buildings (1x / month company breakfast, 1x / month team building in Bratislava, 1x / year team building abroad )
We will help you find new colleagues and job opportunities to take a step forward in your career. We want your future project to meet your personal, business and financial expectations. We are IT people. We can assess which opportunities will be right for you and how to present your strengths properly.
I would like to strongly recommend Mentor partners as a great cooperative and professional collaborator. I need to say whole HR team worked very well under the lead of Slavo. I am really grateful I had opportunity to work with him and his team. For my professional carrier this was one of the best contracts which had been significantly managed by him from beginning to end.
Martin Bajla, Oracle Developer
Slavomír Bača will help you find new opportunities.
|25 years in IT. More than 15 years in Accenture as a Developer/ Technical Team Leader/ Solution Architect. Head of SW development at Tatra banka. He founded portal robime.it under Mentor Partners with the vision to help IT professionals in their careers and support the IT community in Slovakia.|
Already at the first interview Slavomir showed to me his interest for me as a person, and this approach lasts now for years. I really enjoy working with him.
Ivan Poliačik, Project Manager
Slavomir has a deep insight into current job situation in IT area. His valuable advice helped me to assess my opportunities in a realistic manner and adjust my expectations.
Martin Hudo, IT Security Specialist
Slavo gave me instruction how to update my CV and advised how to prepare for interview. Practical advice which worked very well.
Martin Antalic, Software Engineer