As a Test Engineer you will have the opportunity to be directly involved in the following activities:
Execute tests, analyse and report test results
Prepare data for testing
Collaborate closely with software developers, business analysts and business experts
Work with different types of testing tools and technologies
Work on test analysis and design
• Motivated and willing to learn and use new skills
• Good analytical skills, systematic, observant with good attention to detail
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Organised, reliable and able to keep to deadlines
• Ability to communicate in English, German is advantage
• Previous experience in software testing at least one year
• Advantages: some programming experience, knowledge of SQL, web services (SOAP REST)
• some projects require travelling ( Austria, Germany)
Employee perks, benefits
• The opportunity to launch or develop your career in software testing
• Regular and intensive training with active support from our team of Senior Test
• Consultants and Test Managers to ensure your professional and personal growth
• Interesting, challenging and highly responsible work
• Benefits package
• On some projects daily use of English
• Work in a young and friendly team 😉
Slovak – Proficiency (C2) and English – Upper intermediate (B2) and German – Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
• Test management, Test Processes & Methodologies, Test Estimation, Vendor management
• Manages the resources within the team to ensure projects are allocated appropriately, objectives are being met, and consistency maintained.
• Works closely and collaboratively with technology heads of development and architecture teams to establish the process for clear and efficient operations
and communications related to overall QA and testing processes.
• Works with the technology, operations, and product solutions teams to define and implement best- practice Quality Assurance processes, procedures, and toolsets enterprise-wide.
• Works with project team members to ensure business requirements and / or feature documents are clear, concise, traceable, and testable.
• Maintains and executes regression test scripts. Defines test data requirements where necessary. Audits systems and business test plans and results.
• Extensive experience developing and executing test scripts and test cases at the required level of detail for each project / feature request.
• Requires in-depth knowledge of quality assurance leading practices, software testing methodology, and the software and systems development life cycle.
• Also requires knowledge of QA techniques and methodologies utilized in financial services domain.
• Superior analytical and problem solving skills; strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proactive and Can-Do attitude