Job description, responsibilities and duties:
As our new colleague you will be participating on enterprise-level projects in the multinational environment, covering the full range of test processes in the development of ERP system for real estate management.
– creating test plans, exploratory testing, regression testing and integration testing, raising bugs
– contributing to test strategies, processes and standards
– automated testing to test web UI and API
– maintaining Postman Collections of Restful API requests
– maintaining suites of manual test scripts within Azure DevOps
We are building a web application to serve as an alternative to the existing Windows-based client application.
Our local team consisted of 7 software engineers collaborates closely with UK team of up to 15 colleagues.
Client on whose behalf the position is being filled is Europe’s leading provider of digital solutions for social housing industry.
Employee perks, benefits:
• Familiarity of a small sized firm and security and possibilities of a large company
• Comfortable and healthy work environment in a newly built, air-conditioned office space (5-7 workstations per office)
• +5 extra days of vacation
• 3 sick days per month
• Contribution to 3rd pillar (individual pension savings)
• Employee referral program (up to 3.000 EUR per referral)
• Yearly performance and salary review
• Jubilee gifts
• Flexible working hours
• Home office upon agreement (*full HO during the Covid 19 emergency situation, but also possibility to work from office)
• Bicycle garage
• Free parking space
• Free kindergarten during school holidays at the workplace*
• Free health workouts every week*
• Floorball and football groups*
• Fruit days*
• Stocked kitchen with free drinks (freshly roasted coffee)
*some benefits may be affected by temporary measures in connection with limiting the spread of COVID 19