Position: Technical Project Lead/Requirement Analyst
Contract type: Full-Time
Salary: From 1.800 EUR/Brutto (based on seniority) + 20% monthly bonus and + 1-3 mounthly salary depends performance
- Analysis of customer requirements and translating them into specifications for developers
- Leadership of development on projects that implement these specifications
- Experience with technical leadership of the software development in a team on a real project for a company, open source project or hobby project
- Open mind and willingness to learn because meteorology is a specific field of work
- Willingness to travel abroad (typically not more than a few weekly trips a year)
- Programming experience in C++/Python/Java or similar language
- Strong programming and algorithmic background
- Problem reduction and solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Insight into current IT technologies
We will help you find new colleagues and job opportunities to take a step forward in your career. We want your future project to meet your personal, business and financial expectations. We are IT people. We can assess which opportunities will be right for you and how to present your strengths properly.
I would like to strongly recommend Mentor partners as a great cooperative and professional collaborator. I need to say whole HR team worked very well under the lead of Slavo. I am really grateful I had opportunity to work with him and his team. For my professional carrier this was one of the best contracts which had been significantly managed by him from beginning to end.
Martin Bajla, Oracle Developer
Slavomír Bača will help you find new opportunities.
|25 years in IT. More than 15 years in Accenture as a Developer/ Technical Team Leader/ Solution Architect. Head of SW development at Tatra banka. He founded portal robime.it under Mentor Partners with the vision to help IT professionals in their careers and support the IT community in Slovakia.|
Already at the first interview Slavomir showed to me his interest for me as a person, and this approach lasts now for years. I really enjoy working with him.
Ivan Poliačik, Project Manager
Slavomir has a deep insight into current job situation in IT area. His valuable advice helped me to assess my opportunities in a realistic manner and adjust my expectations.
Martin Hudo, IT Security Specialist
Slavo gave me instruction how to update my CV and advised how to prepare for interview. Practical advice which worked very well.
Martin Antalic, Software Engineer