Position: C/C++ Software Engineer
Contract Type: TPP, Contract
Location: Bratislava, on-site
Salary: Od 2500+/ EUR
- Play a critical role in porting open source packages to our processor platform, the new chip being designed by Tachyum
- Shape the company’s software development methodologies and processes, as well as actively involve with the open source communities
- Have a genuine interest in debugging and compiler technologies, processors, operating systems, with a keen eye for detail and a passion for quality and a drive to improve software development tools and processes
- Strong C/C++ coding skills in Linux environment
- Experience with compilers, linkers, debuggers, and core files
- Strong problem solving and software development/troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced dynamic environment with little supervision
- Ability to manage time and prioritize effectively
- Knowledgeable on state-of-art compiler, developer, and productivity tools
Pomôžeme Ti nájsť nových kolegov a príležitosti, aby si postúpil o krok dopredu vo svojej kariére. Záleží nám, aby tvoj budúci projekt napĺňal tvoje osobné, pracovné a finančné očakávania. Sme IT-čkári, vieme posúdiť, ktoré príležitosti bude pre teba vhodné a ako správne odporučiť tvoje silné stránky.
I would like to strongly recommend Mentor partners as a great cooperative and professional collaborator. I need to say whole HR team worked very well under the lead of Slavo. I am really grateful I had opportunity to work with him and his team. For my professional carrier this was one of the best contracts which had been significantly managed by him from beginning to end.
Martin Bajla, Oracle Developer
S hľadaním novej príležítosti ti pomôže Slavomír Bača.
|25 rokov v IT. Viac ako 15 rokov v Accenture ako vývojár, technický team leader, architekt a senior manažér. Viedol SW vývoj v Tatra banke. Mentor Partners založil s víziou pomáhať IT profesionálom v ich kariére a podporovať IT komunitu na Slovensku.|
Already at the first interview Slavomir showed to me his interest for me as a person, and this approach lasts now for years. I really enjoy working with him.
Ivan Poliačik, Project Manager
Slavomir has a deep insight into current job situation in IT area. His valuable advice helped me to assess my opportunities in a realistic manner and adjust my expectations.
Martin Hudo, IT Security Specialist
Slavo gave me instruction how to update my CV and advised how to prepare for interview. Practical advice which worked very well.
Martin Antalic, Software Engineer