At Atomontage we’re searching for talented visionaries to join our quest toward the inevitable volumetric future of real-time computer simulation and graphics. We’re now looking for a Software Engineer who can join us in our studio located at the heart of the historical downtown of Bratislava, Slovakia. There, our Core team of specialists are already shipping our first foundational products in close cooperation with some leading names in multiple industries such as medical research, geospatial, and entertainment.
Our visionary investors include current and former executives of top video games studios, like Tommy Palm of Candy Crush fame and currently CEO of Resolution Games; Karl Magnus Troedsson, former CEO of EA/DICE; Justin Roiland, co-creator of Rick and Morty, now CEO of VR studio Squanch Games; Hilmar Petursson, CEO of CCP, makers of EVE online; and Makers Fund.
Prominent organizations have spontaneously approached us to explore the powerful possibilities of our volumetric technology. We are now actively working with some of them to change the way we all create and interact with 3D content for education, enterprise, and entertainment. The thing they all have in common is that they think big and see our approach as a viable path to an inevitable paradigm shift in computer simulation and graphics: Away from vector-based, surface-only representations, toward ordered sampling of deep volumetric geometry.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop cutting-edge core tech for a fundamentally different way of simulating and rendering virtual 3D worlds than what is conventionally done today.
- Design APIs and work with our tools teams to build new ways of creating and distributing 3D content, which will be used in many different industries.
- Participate and establish the culture in the early stages of a unique startup that has fifteen years of focused R&D rolled into it.
- As one of the first few people, you will have to handle a lot of variety from multiple projects with our several world-class, big-brand partners.
Required skills include being fluent in C/C++ and substantial experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Programming 3D computer graphics
- Distributed computing and networkingPhysics simulation
- Compression and video codec development
- UI/UX and authoring tools development
We offer two different compensation programs, both featuring regular pay as well as stock options in our parent company, Atomontage Inc.:
“Ambition” – you’ll be awarded more stock options, traded off against lower cash compensation; total regular net pay will be about EUR 1880 (EUR 1150 for a Junior Programmer) consisting of a basic salary (základná zložka mzdy) of EUR 971 brutto and additional remuneration of about EUR 1130 netto for a Senior Programmer (EUR 400 for a Junior Programmer).
“Security” – if you have different personal priorities, you can instead choose to get fewer stock options with a higher total regular net pay of about EUR 2530 (EUR 1530 for a Junior Programmer) consisting of a basic salary (základná zložka mzdy) of EUR 971 brutto and additional remuneration of about EUR 1780 netto for a Senior Programmer (EUR 780 for a Junior Programmer).
Get in touch with us for more information on the compensation programs, stock options, and other benefits.
- The prospect of having a significant impact on the future of computer simulation and graphics
- The opportunity to work with our world-class partners in their varied fields
- The possibility to grow in your career by building and leading your team
- Compensation including company stock option plans
- Pleasant office atmosphere, in the city center, with chill out area, kitchen, shower
- Bike and scooter parking on the ground floor
- Team events to celebrate success and relax after work
- Refreshments like coffee, tea and healthy snacks in the office
- Flexible working hours and work from home when necessary
- Bonus sick days
- Employee Referral Bonus program
If you feel interested please submit your application via https://www.atomontage.com/#join-us-section .