We’re searching for talented visionaries to join our quest toward the inevitable volumetric future of real-time computer simulation and graphics. We’re primarily looking for software engineers able and willing to work closely with us in our studio located at the heart of the historical downtown of Bratislava, Slovakia. There, our small team of specialists are building our first foundational products in close cooperation with some of the world’s leading technology and content companies.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Develop cutting-edge core tech for a fundamentally different way of simulating and rendering virtual 3D worlds than what is conventionally done today.
- Design APIs and work with our tools teams to build new ways of creating and distributing 3D content, which will be used in many different industries.
- Participate and establish the culture in the early stages of a unique startup that has fifteen years of focused R&D rolled into it.
- As one of the first few people, you will have to handle a lot of variety from multiple projects with our several world-class, big-brand partners.
- Own part of the venture you will help build, through our stock option program.
Required skills include being fluent in C/C++ and substantial experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Programming 3D computer graphics
- Distributed computing and networkingPhysics simulation
- Compression and video codec development
- UI/UX and authoring tools development
So, if you’re a passionate programmer who shares our vision, would like to join the team behind the best voxel technology in the world, and also own a part of what you will be building – don’t hesitate to let us know.
We offer two different compensation programs, both featuring regular pay as well as stock options in our parent company, Atomontage Inc.:
– “Ambition” – you’ll be awarded more stock options, traded off against lower cash compensation; net pay will be about EUR 1840 (odmena v čistom) consisting of a salary of EUR 580 (brutto) and authorship fee of about 1370 netto.
– “Security” – if you have different personal priorities, you can instead choose to get fewer stock options with a higher ongoing net pay of about EUR 2490 (odmena v čistom) consisting of a salary of EUR 580 (brutto) and authorship fee of about 2030 netto.
In practice, our cooperation would manifest itself in two ways: You would become an employee of Atomontage Slovakia, while at the same time you’d also be working on specific projects as an author. Get in touch with us for more information on the compensation programs, stock options, and other benefits.
”There’s always a technology frontier somewhere, and one of the best reasons to go work there is that it’s where the smartest and most interesting people congregate.” – Sam Altman
- The excitement of having an impact on the future of computer graphics
- The opportunity to work with the biggest industry players
- The possibility to grow your career in the management of software development
- Participation at important industry conferences
- Compensation including company stock options
- The office located in the historical city center with a beautiful view
- Pleasant office atmosphere with chill out area, kitchen, shower
- Bike and scooter parking on the ground floor
- Team events to celebrate success and relax after work
- Flexible working hours and work from home when necessary
- Refreshments like coffee, tea and healthy snacks
If you feel interested please send us your CV in English or Slovak at or visit us at https://www.atomontage.com/#join-us-section .