Position: Software Customer Support
Contract type: Full-Time, Contract, Internal Employee
Location: Bratislava ( on-site or off-site)
Salary: From 1.200 € + depending on experience
Fast growing technology startup out of Slovakia focused on transforming the way how businesses analyze, monitor and improve their internal processes. Slovak IT Product of the year.
- First line of contact for users – troubleshooting technical issues
- Handling live chat, forums and email communication
- Keep track of the status of reported issues
- Collaborate with app testing and new features
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Effective communication, presentation and relationship management skills at different levels and in a multicultural environment
- Conceptual approach and independence in problem solving and a team member at the same time
- Experience in IT / IT educational background is welcome
- Basic knowledge of .NET and C# is an advantage
- Working with cutting edge technology (AI, predictive analytics, machine learning, RPA etc.)
- You will join a fast-paced team with international colleagues and a lively working culture
- Enjoy the common sports and cultural team-buildings etc.
- We have a lean organization structure – we value talent, not titles or politics
- Work with top people with strong background large corporations, startups and universities alike
- Floating work hours, home office and high level of autonomy in planning and execution
- Multisport card – we take care of our team members also in their free time
- Fresh fruit from the fresh market & freshly roasted coffee in the office
- You can enjoy regular tasty breakfast in the office with the team
Nájdeme Ti nových kolegov a prácu, aby si postúpil vo svojej kariére. Tvoja budúca práca má napĺňal tvoje osobné, pracovné a finančné očakávania. Preto pozície budeme vyberať spolu, táto môže byť jedna z nich.
S hľadaním novej práce a s prípravou na celý pohovor ti pomôže Slavomír Bača.
|25 rokov v IT. Viac ako 15 rokov v Accenture ako vývojár, technický team leader, architekt a senior manažér. Viedol SW vývoj v Tatra banke. Mentor Partners založil s víziou pomáhať IT profesionálom v ich kariére a podporovať IT komunitu na Slovensku.|
Already at the first interview Slavomir showed to me his interest for me as a person, and this approach lasts now for years. I really enjoy working with him.
Ivan Poliačik, Project Manager
Slavomir has a deep insight into current job situation in IT area. His valuable advice helped me to assess my opportunities in a realistic manner and adjust my expectations.
Martin Hudo, IT Security Specialist
Slavo gave me instruction how to update my CV and advised how to prepare for interview. Practical advice which worked very well.
Martin Antalic, Software Engineer