Position: .NET Software Engineer
Contract type: Full-time employee, Contract
Salary: from 3000 EUR/Brutto – depending on experience
Fast growing technology startup out of Slovakia focused on transforming the way how businesses analyze, monitor and improve their internal processes. The outcome is a significant initial as well as continuous improvement in efficiency up to 30% which on a large scale results in millions of Euros earned or saved.
- Design the technical solution and evaluate its feasibility and complexity based on business requirements
- Execute full software development life cycle(SDLC)
- .NET C#
- Own high-performance process storage engine
- 4-layer architecture: Presentation layer (WPF), Service layer (WCF), Business layer (.NET C#), Data access layer (ADO.NET)
- At least 5 years experience of coding in C#
- Ability to work in an agile environment with little supervision
- Proven experience with above listed technologies
- Working with cutting edge technology (AI, predictive analytics, machine learning, RPA etc.)
- Join a unique journey to shape the rapidly growing Process Mining industry worldwide
- Enjoy the common sports and cultural team-buildings etc
- We have a lean organization structure – we value talent, not titles or politics
- Floating work hours, home office and high level of autonomy in planning and execution
Nájdeme Ti nových kolegov a prácu, aby si postúpil vo svojej kariére. Tvoja budúca práca má napĺňal tvoje osobné, pracovné a finančné očakávania. Preto pozície budeme vyberať spolu, táto môže byť jedna z nich.
S hľadaním novej práce a s prípravou na celý pohovor ti pomôže Slavomír Bača.
|25 rokov v IT. Viac ako 15 rokov v Accenture ako vývojár, technický team leader, architekt a senior manažér. Viedol SW vývoj v Tatra banke. Mentor Partners založil s víziou pomáhať IT profesionálom v ich kariére a podporovať IT komunitu na Slovensku.|
Already at the first interview Slavomir showed to me his interest for me as a person, and this approach lasts now for years. I really enjoy working with him.
Ivan Poliačik, Project Manager
Slavomir has a deep insight into current job situation in IT area. His valuable advice helped me to assess my opportunities in a realistic manner and adjust my expectations.
Martin Hudo, IT Security Specialist
Slavo gave me instruction how to update my CV and advised how to prepare for interview. Practical advice which worked very well.
Martin Antalic, Software Engineer