Position: Mobile Application Server Developer
Contract type: Full-Time
Location: Bratislava, on-site
Salary: from 2500 EUR
Primary Job Functions:
- design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- cooperate with business and IT analysts on daily basis
- document and share knowledge of delivered solutions
- participate in continuous integration and delivery including code reviews
- experience as a Java software developer (JAVA8), including experience in object-oriented design, problem solving, design patterns
- strong experience with SOAP and REST, experience with Groovy and Grails, Spring framework
- experience with writing unit tests, with Java Application Servers (JBoss, Tomcat) and gradle, git, IDEA, CI
- knowledge of SQL and database design principles
experience with atlassian products usage (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo)
- opportunity to work in stable financial multinational group
- ability of career growth within the financial group
- 5 extra leave days after working for one year in financial group
- employer contribution to third pillar and life insurance
- various advantages/discounts in bank/insurance products
- sport, education and relax vouchers
We will help you find new colleagues and job opportunities to take a step forward in your career. We want your future project to meet your personal, business and financial expectations. We are IT people. We can assess which opportunities will be right for you and how to present your strengths properly.
I would like to strongly recommend Mentor partners as a great cooperative and professional collaborator. I need to say whole HR team worked very well under the lead of Slavo. I am really grateful I had opportunity to work with him and his team. For my professional carrier this was one of the best contracts which had been significantly managed by him from beginning to end.
Martin Bajla, Oracle Developer
Slavomír Bača will help you find new opportunities.
|25 years in IT. More than 15 years in Accenture as a Developer/ Technical Team Leader/ Solution Architect. Head of SW development at Tatra banka. He founded portal robime.it under Mentor Partners with the vision to help IT professionals in their careers and support the IT community in Slovakia.|
Already at the first interview Slavomir showed to me his interest for me as a person, and this approach lasts now for years. I really enjoy working with him.
Ivan Poliačik, Project Manager
Slavomir has a deep insight into current job situation in IT area. His valuable advice helped me to assess my opportunities in a realistic manner and adjust my expectations.
Martin Hudo, IT Security Specialist
Slavo gave me instruction how to update my CV and advised how to prepare for interview. Practical advice which worked very well.
Martin Antalic, Software Engineer