We are currently looking for Senior Java Developer for our client. Your main responsibility will be implementation and maintenance of JAVA back end applications.
Your will be a technical lead for project related functional areas responsible for leading small team of developers on the project. You will consult and work closely with other team members, testers, business analysts, system architects to identify business needs and appropriate technical solutions.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Take the High level description of a solution and provide technical breakdown for junior developers.
- Technical breakdown needs to be described and documented in internal tracking system (Jira/Confluence).
- Distribute the tasks within the team members (including himself).
- Ensure the quality of a code implemented by junior java developers.
- Track the work of the junior developers on daily basis to ensure the agreed delivery time.
- Company stocks
- Flexible working time
- Meal vouchers – fully covered by the company
- Contribution to pension plan
- Health care – Private medical center
- Good knowledge of Java 6 syntax and semantics (including Generics),
- Creating JUnit service unit and integration test cases
- Using Java JAXB + Maven JAXB Plugin for generating Java classes from XSD/WSDL files
- Spring Java-based Context Configuration (using annotations and context Java class instead of XML context files)
- Spring Boot applications
- Spring Web Services (Spring WS) configuration and helpers for Web services client and server
- Spring Integration for creating mediation flows
- Activity for implementing business processes in BPMN
- Using Hibernate for object-relation mapping
- Using Git code management repository
- Using Gerrit to perform code reviews