Contract type: Full-time employee
Salary: min. 1 800€ – depends on skills and experience
- Architecture, design and development as a member of self-organized agile team
- Frontend: Angular7, angularJS, HTML/LESS, Bootstrap 3, XSLT, Karma/Jasmine/Selenium and Protractor testing framework
- Backend: Java 8, SOAP, REST, JUnit, Mockito
- Development tools: IntelliJ IDEA, Jenkins (CI), Maven, Git (Bitbucket)
You must know:
- Working experience in Java or JavaEE
- Working experience in Angular or angularJS
- Working experience with Git, Maven/Gradle, Jenkins writing tests
- Interesting projects based on the newest technologies
- Opportunity for self-improvement and career growth
- Internal & external software development education and trainings (certifications)
- Flexible working time & overtime compensation
- 5 weeks of vacation, 3 sick days
- Language courses
- Sport & culture personal budget
- Fully covered meal vouchers
- Newly renovated rooftop of the building for free time activities
- Team buildings
- Performance Days – two day education & leisure event, sport events, company breakfast etc.)
- Well-established community: Inspire Lab, Meet-ups, Brownback Sessions, Running club, Climbing club, Board games club, etc.
We will help you find new colleagues and job opportunities to take a step forward in your career. We want your future project to meet your personal, business and financial expectations. We are IT people. We can assess which opportunities will be right for you and how to present your strengths properly.
I would like to strongly recommend Mentor partners as a great cooperative and professional collaborator. I need to say whole HR team worked very well under the lead of Slavo. I am really grateful I had opportunity to work with him and his team. For my professional carrier this was one of the best contracts which had been significantly managed by him from beginning to end.
Martin Bajla, Oracle Developer
Slavomír Bača will help you find new opportunities.
|25 years in IT. More than 15 years in Accenture as a Developer/ Technical Team Leader/ Solution Architect. Head of SW development at Tatra banka. He founded portal robime.it under Mentor Partners with the vision to help IT professionals in their careers and support the IT community in Slovakia.|
Already at the first interview Slavomir showed to me his interest for me as a person, and this approach lasts now for years. I really enjoy working with him.
Ivan Poliačik, Project Manager
Slavomir has a deep insight into current job situation in IT area. His valuable advice helped me to assess my opportunities in a realistic manner and adjust my expectations.
Martin Hudo, IT Security Specialist
Slavo gave me instruction how to update my CV and advised how to prepare for interview. Practical advice which worked very well.
Martin Antalic, Software Engineer