Our company helps convenience store retailers and petroleum wholesale marketers worldwide thrive in a digital economy with enterprise management software.
Our enterprise software, wholesale and logistics management software solutions and retail back office systems have been designed around the evolving needs of customers for more than 35 years.
We are looking for Senior Cloud Platform Engineer. As a Senior Cloud Platform Engineer, you will be part of an Agile team and involved in all aspects of our projects’ lifecycle from inception through release working closely with the team’s product owner, architects and other engineers.
- Implement BDD feature file stories & acceptance criteria for your features
- Implement feature stories and unit tests ensuring static code analysis and minimum feature test coverage is achieved
- Use core design patterns, coding best practices and enterprise pattern best practices
- Advocate of quality-up-front and support the team beginning with Definition of Ready & achieving Definition of Done
- Review designs and code with developers and architects in consideration of performance, scalability, testability, supportability & deployability
- Build mocks, emulators, fakes, stubs and any other test libraries driving towards 100%-unit, component & integration test coverage
- • 6+ years of experience in web API design, web application, service and containerized (Docker) micro-service containerized engineering
- • C# .NET 4.5+, Web API, WCF, .NET Core and ASP.NET Core
- • BDD, the Gherkin language & supporting tools like SpecFlow
- • SCM, CI & Dev Ops: Atlassian stack (BitBucket, JIRA, Confluence …), Jenkins, SonarQube
- • Working experience with bare metal virtualization (Hyper-V, vSphere) and public cloud platforms GCP, Azure, AWS
- • Windows systems engineering: networking, registry, event viewer, accounts & permissions management, Windows policies, PowerShell and WMI scripting
- • Kubernetes, API gateways, Docker, Redis, Spark, Kafka,
- • SQL, NoSQL DML and DDL: MSSQL, CockroachDB, Cassandra,
- • OOP, design patters, data structures & algorithms
- • Experience with designing systems in consideration of NFRs: performance, responsiveness, concurrency, availability, supportability and deployability
- • Working experience with SPA client development stacks: Angular 4+, Reactive, mobile client development
- • Experience with Go, C++, Python
- • Experience leading technical teams & championing projects to completion
- • Experience with multi-tenant architecture, infrastructure security & routing
- • Fuel Retail, Wholesale and Logistics domain experience
Location: Bratislava, Košice, Praha
Home Office: possible after agreement
Contract Type: internal employee or contractor
Rate: 150 – 250+ EUR/MD
Prezradíme ti o nás oveľa viac, stačí ak máš záujem. Na začiatok nám nechaj kontakt na seba a životopis. Klikni na tlačidlo “Poslať životopis” alebo nám odošli svoj životopis na .
Kontaktovať ťa budú naši partneri, ktorí nám pomáhajú s výberom. Volajú sa Mentor Partners. Ty budeš v kontakte so Slavom Bačom. Je to skúsený ITčkár, chápe čo hľadáme, zodpovie tvoje otázky, pomôže ti upraviť CV a pripraviť sa na stretnutie s nami Jeho odporúčanie bude pre nás dôležité. Tešíme sa na Teba.