Position: Support Specialist
Contract type: Full-Time employee/Contract
Location: Bratislava, on-site
Salary: 1700 – 2000 EUR/Brutto/ monthly
- a global product for companies managing billions of euros
- Technical leader in wealth management software, asset management
- Human and experienced colleagues
- solid salary conditions – the possibility to negotiate a salary at any time directly with the CEO
- We develop for markets like UK, Germany, Switzerland, the Middle East or even the USA and Mexico
- Internal support for your colleagues and leading trainings
- Customer support – specifying the problem identified by the customer, simulating the problem within the internal environment, finding the optimal solution with the customer and/or with our software developers
- Experience with customer support and/or testing within the IT domain for at least 2-3 years
- SQL basics
These can be an asset:
- Experience with Jira
- Basics of Java
- German language
- education – financial support and time allowance
- designer office with a central location and parking
- Multisport card
- extra lunch allowance
- special features for cyclists – bike cage, showers and regular team bike trips
- working hours 9:30 to 15:30, the rest is flexible
- regular team and family events – Mikulas, Children’s Day, Christmas party, skiing etc.
Nájdeme Ti nových kolegov a prácu, aby si postúpil vo svojej kariére. Tvoja budúca práca má napĺňal tvoje osobné, pracovné a finančné očakávania. Preto pozície budeme vyberať spolu, táto môže byť jedna z nich.
S hľadaním novej práce a s prípravou na celý pohovor ti pomôže Slavomír Bača.
|25 rokov v IT. Viac ako 15 rokov v Accenture ako vývojár, technický team leader, architekt a senior manažér. Viedol SW vývoj v Tatra banke. Mentor Partners založil s víziou pomáhať IT profesionálom v ich kariére a podporovať IT komunitu na Slovensku.|
Already at the first interview Slavomir showed to me his interest for me as a person, and this approach lasts now for years. I really enjoy working with him.
Ivan Poliačik, Project Manager
Slavomir has a deep insight into current job situation in IT area. His valuable advice helped me to assess my opportunities in a realistic manner and adjust my expectations.
Martin Hudo, IT Security Specialist
Slavo gave me instruction how to update my CV and advised how to prepare for interview. Practical advice which worked very well.
Martin Antalic, Software Engineer