Position: Senior Analyst
Contract type: Full-Time employee
Location: Bratislava, on-site
Salary: 2200 – 2800 EUR/Brutto/ monthly
- a global product for companies managing billions of euros
- Technical leader in wealth management software, asset management
- Human and experienced colleagues
- solid salary conditions – the possibility to negotiate a salary at any time directly with the CEO
- We develop for markets like UK, Germany, Switzerland, the Middle East or even the USA and Mexico
- understanding of the given sub-domain, gathering and clarification of requirements and priorities, participating on design of the solution on the system specification level
- producing of textual specification on system and task level
- organising reviews on the given topics, processing the feedback
- communicating with the product owner about the status, results and open issues
- experienced analyst able to handle and drive medium to big topics from the requirements inception to system specification phase, with support during development, pre-testing and handover to QA phases
- ability to focus on user scenarios, understanding true customer needs and their prioritisation
- strong drive towards simplification of requirements and solution
About the project:
- long term development and extension of our CRM module of a portfolio management system with typically 2 – 3 months cadency
- customer oriented scopes, new features
- the team consists of 4 analysts, 8 developers, 4 testers; they is segmented by Epic for each release
Nájdeme Ti nových kolegov a prácu, aby si postúpil vo svojej kariére. Tvoja budúca práca má napĺňal tvoje osobné, pracovné a finančné očakávania. Preto pozície budeme vyberať spolu, táto môže byť jedna z nich.
S hľadaním novej práce a s prípravou na celý pohovor ti pomôže Slavomír Bača.
|25 rokov v IT. Viac ako 15 rokov v Accenture ako vývojár, technický team leader, architekt a senior manažér. Viedol SW vývoj v Tatra banke. Mentor Partners založil s víziou pomáhať IT profesionálom v ich kariére a podporovať IT komunitu na Slovensku.|
Already at the first interview Slavomir showed to me his interest for me as a person, and this approach lasts now for years. I really enjoy working with him.
Ivan Poliačik, Project Manager
Slavomir has a deep insight into current job situation in IT area. His valuable advice helped me to assess my opportunities in a realistic manner and adjust my expectations.
Martin Hudo, IT Security Specialist
Slavo gave me instruction how to update my CV and advised how to prepare for interview. Practical advice which worked very well.
Martin Antalic, Software Engineer