Position: Scrum Master
Contract type: Contract
Location: Budapest – Hungary
Salary: 6000 – 9000 EUR
Primary Job Functions:
- Coach teams on Agile values and principles
- Drive teams to improve continuously
- Foster teams collective responsibility and accountability
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies (e.g. Retrospective, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Planning, Refining) and ensure full team engagement.
- Anticipate and address teams potential or existing impediments
- Manage interdependencies between Agile teams
- Work with Product Owners to support short and long-term release planning and to keep the work backlog healthy and ready for execution
- Shield teams from external interference to achieve teams optimal functionality and productivity
- In Agile at scale environments, participate and represent the teams in Program Increment Planning meetings and other equivalent ceremonies
- Leadership at Team level (such as Team Lead)
- Ability to lead without authority
- Ability to facilitate problem solving in a group setting
- Ability to manage and facilitate conflict resolution
- Team oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills and critical thinking
- Ability to coach and train
- Proficiency in English (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal)
- General Agile implementation experience; Experience in Financial business process area and/or on integrated platform technologies a definite plus
- User Story formatting, prioritization and estimation
- Agile team-level metrics
- Work experience with Kanban and/or Scrum
- General knowledge/background of Financial business process in SAP (any version)
- Familiarity with benefits of Test Driven Development (TDD), Automated Testing, Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), Pair Programming / Mob Programming
We will help you find new colleagues and job opportunities to take a step forward in your career. We want your future project to meet your personal, business and financial expectations. We are IT people. We can assess which opportunities will be right for you and how to present your strengths properly.
I would like to strongly recommend Mentor partners as a great cooperative and professional collaborator. I need to say whole HR team worked very well under the lead of Slavo. I am really grateful I had opportunity to work with him and his team. For my professional carrier this was one of the best contracts which had been significantly managed by him from beginning to end.
Martin Bajla, Oracle Developer
Slavomír Bača will help you find new opportunities.
|25 years in IT. More than 15 years in Accenture as a Developer/ Technical Team Leader/ Solution Architect. Head of SW development at Tatra banka. He founded portal robime.it under Mentor Partners with the vision to help IT professionals in their careers and support the IT community in Slovakia.|
Already at the first interview Slavomir showed to me his interest for me as a person, and this approach lasts now for years. I really enjoy working with him.
Ivan Poliačik, Project Manager
Slavomir has a deep insight into current job situation in IT area. His valuable advice helped me to assess my opportunities in a realistic manner and adjust my expectations.
Martin Hudo, IT Security Specialist
Slavo gave me instruction how to update my CV and advised how to prepare for interview. Practical advice which worked very well.
Martin Antalic, Software Engineer