Position: QA Automation Engineer
Contract Type: Full-Time Employee or Contractor
Location: Vienna (2-3 Days/Week On-Site) / 1 hour drive from Bratislava to Office
Salary: Annual Gross Salary of minimum EUR 35k plus a variable bonus. 14 salaries. 13th and 14th paid in June and November.
Advantage to be Internal Employee: become part of the health, social and retirement system in Austria.
- Build, maintain and extend current and new end-to-end testing projects for our web applications
- Drive innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the Quality Assurance department
- Create software-test plans for different test scenarios (incl. automated and manual methods)
- Balance development testing frameworks (with manual functional testing, automation testing, exploratory testing and other approaches) to identify and mitigate quality threats
You should have:
- Experience with UI test automation frameworks
- Experience with SQL in relational databases
- Experience in Git workflows projects with multiple contributors
- HTML, CSS, JSON or RESTful APIs aren’t anything new to you
Nice to have:
- Experience with various methodologies such as Lean UX, Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban
- Ambitious and passionate people building meaningful products
- Not a corporate environment, but the leverage of a global market leader
- Brand new Apple hardware, fitness, public transport, lunch benefit, language classes, professional training budget, chance to join global conferences
- Flexible working hours and home office days, 5 weeks vacation
- New office with a rooftop terrace, fully stocked kitchen and amazing barista coffee machines in the middle of Vienna.
Nájdeme Ti nových kolegov a prácu, aby si postúpil vo svojej kariére. Tvoja budúca práca má napĺňal tvoje osobné, pracovné a finančné očakávania. Preto pozície budeme vyberať spolu, táto môže byť jedna z nich.
S hľadaním novej práce a s prípravou na celý pohovor ti pomôže Slavomír Bača.
|25 rokov v IT. Viac ako 15 rokov v Accenture ako vývojár, technický team leader, architekt a senior manažér. Viedol SW vývoj v Tatra banke. Mentor Partners založil s víziou pomáhať IT profesionálom v ich kariére a podporovať IT komunitu na Slovensku.|
Already at the first interview Slavomir showed to me his interest for me as a person, and this approach lasts now for years. I really enjoy working with him.
Ivan Poliačik, Project Manager
Slavomir has a deep insight into current job situation in IT area. His valuable advice helped me to assess my opportunities in a realistic manner and adjust my expectations.
Martin Hudo, IT Security Specialist
Slavo gave me instruction how to update my CV and advised how to prepare for interview. Practical advice which worked very well.
Martin Antalic, Software Engineer