Do you want to become a part of a small team of a large international company that is located in central Bratislava? Currently we are looking for a NETWORK SECURITY SPECIALIST to operate and manage the company security device environment and to implement and adapt IT security standard.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing day to day global network security operation
- Implementing secure system configuration standards with associated documentation
- Operational lifecycle management of security devices
- Review & implementation of technical change requests
- Collaboration with local & regional IS teams in delivering day to day network security services
- Security log file management
- Ensuring compliance of the current network security environment
- Should have overall 2 – 3 years of relevant IT security experience e .g. in a roll as firewall administrator
- Technical knowledge in the specific technical area (e .g. Next Generation Firewall)
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts, such as VLANs, Routing, Firewall, Wireless etc.
- Experience in the following products / Technologies or related
- Palo Alto Firewall Management – PANORAMA NGFW/IPS (Primary focus)
- Checkpoint Firewall Management – SMART-1 (Primary focus)
- Network Configuration Management + scanning
- Strong analytic skills to diagnose on security processes and procedures
- Understanding of different technical domains and the security issues around them
Qualifications that will set you apart:
- A degree or equivalent from a reputed institute
- A certificate of education on one of the leading security technologies
- Formal training and preferably certification in network security technology & concepts such as CCNA, ECH, CISM, CISSP, etc.