Position: MS CRM Development Lead
Contract type: Full-Time
Location: Košice, on-site
Salary: from 2500 EUR
Primary Job Functions:
- Requirements gathering from business or other technical
parties and coordinate with the offshore Team
- Liaise with product owner and set the backlog priorities for all sprint teams
- Integrate Dynamics CRM solution into other client’s legacy systems like ERP, Intranet, etc.
- Design, code, test program of CRM application modules that meet Architecture Blueprint specification
- 5 years of work experience with .NET, ASP.NET development
- Hands-on experience in development of MS Dynamics CRM applications using Visual Studio and workflow design in Visio and workflows implementation in Dynamics CRM
- Awareness of another Microsoft technologies e.g.
SharePoint, BizTalk; Silverlight; etc.
- Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
- German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross
depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
- Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
- Transparent bonus structure
- Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
- Option to participate on projects abroad
- Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different gyms, studios and swimming pools
- Three Extra Days off (including Sick days)
- Sick leave compensation
- Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
We will help you find new colleagues and job opportunities to take a step forward in your career. We want your future project to meet your personal, business and financial expectations. We are IT people. We can assess which opportunities will be right for you and how to present your strengths properly.
I would like to strongly recommend Mentor partners as a great cooperative and professional collaborator. I need to say whole HR team worked very well under the lead of Slavo. I am really grateful I had opportunity to work with him and his team. For my professional carrier this was one of the best contracts which had been significantly managed by him from beginning to end.
Martin Bajla, Oracle Developer
Slavomír Bača will help you find new opportunities.
|25 years in IT. More than 15 years in Accenture as a Developer/ Technical Team Leader/ Solution Architect. Head of SW development at Tatra banka. He founded portal robime.it under Mentor Partners with the vision to help IT professionals in their careers and support the IT community in Slovakia.|
Already at the first interview Slavomir showed to me his interest for me as a person, and this approach lasts now for years. I really enjoy working with him.
Ivan Poliačik, Project Manager
Slavomir has a deep insight into current job situation in IT area. His valuable advice helped me to assess my opportunities in a realistic manner and adjust my expectations.
Martin Hudo, IT Security Specialist
Slavo gave me instruction how to update my CV and advised how to prepare for interview. Practical advice which worked very well.
Martin Antalic, Software Engineer