Jedinečná príležitosť pridať sa k týmu END. Hľadáme Lead Android Developera k nástupu čo najskôr. V prípade záujmu napíšte na email firstname.lastname@example.org (bez akéhokoľvek sprostredkovateľského poplatku).
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Android Developer to join END. – the leading global online destination for contemporary menswear – to head up development of a cutting edge native shopping app. You’ll be working closely with our Head of Mobile Development, our Head of Product and the rest of our development team to craft the best possible Android experience for END.’s discerning, tech savvy customer. The app integrates with Magento Enterprise Edition, Attraqt, and several other 3rd party systems, and boasts superb performance, even at scale. You’ll be constantly innovating and refining the product to ensure it stays ahead of the curve.
Profitable from day one and backed by Index Ventures, END. is experiencing unprecedented growth and is investing heavily in digital talent to innovate and set the benchmark for ecommerce user experience.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Take the lead maintaining and developing a bespoke, highly scalable Android app.
- Build integrations into third party systems (e.g. Payment Gateways, ESPs).
- Ongoing iteration of the user interface and functionality to improve the user experience.
- Work to constantly refine and improve performance of the application.
- Work with our Head of Product to plan the product roadmap
We’re looking for:
- At least 3 years experience developing Android native apps
- Proficient at MVP, RxJava2, Dagger2 and Retrofit
- Solid experience working with 3rd party integrations and RESTful APIs
- Experience with Fabric and Firebase for analytics.
- Experience tackling issues related to there being so many devices, screen sizes and OS versions
- Create automated tests to ensure that all builds ship with minimal bugs and manual testing
- Knowledge of/experience of working in Agile/Scrum environment and version control with GIT
- Experience with Koltin is desirable.
- A passion for creating clean and efficient code
- Excellent written and spoken English
What we can offer:
- Relaxed, creative office environment on Old Street’s “Silicon Roundabout”
- Choose your own work equipment
- 33 days holiday (includes English bank holidays)
- Generous staff discount
- Company pension scheme
- Free eye tests
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Training and development opportunities
- Regular staff social events
V prípade záujmu píšte na email@example.com.
Android app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.endclothing.endroid
iOS app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/end/id1132649509