Position: Junior .NET Front-End Developer / Big Data
Contract type: TPP, Contract
Location: Bratislava, on-site
Salary: from 1200 EUR
Company is a “laboratory” for innovative greenfield ideas within the international group with focus on internal and external data monetization.
What we are looking for
- We are looking for fresh new blood among engineers who will keep frontend and care about code quality.
- Self-motivated and driven
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Basic Front-end development experience in .NET
- Basic experience with MS SQL
- Interested in responsive design & mobile ready solutions
- Ability to solve problems independently
What you can expect:
- Young but experienced team building a global technology company, marketing agency and big data laboratory
- Extensive international exposure
- Cool office in the heart of Bratislava, with chilled atmosphere
- Plentiful opportunities to indulge in awesome big data
- Full support for your ideas from the development team and access to cool tools
- Your work will be used by thousands of business customers in Slovakia and around the world
- The obvious: a *competitive salary (salary consists of 80% fixed component + 20% variable) and great equipment
Pomôžeme Ti nájsť nových kolegov a príležitosti, aby si postúpil o krok dopredu vo svojej kariére. Záleží nám, aby tvoj budúci projekt napĺňal tvoje osobné, pracovné a finančné očakávania. Sme IT-čkári, vieme posúdiť, ktoré príležitosti bude pre teba vhodné a ako správne odporučiť tvoje silné stránky.
I would like to strongly recommend Mentor partners as a great cooperative and professional collaborator. I need to say whole HR team worked very well under the lead of Slavo. I am really grateful I had opportunity to work with him and his team. For my professional carrier this was one of the best contracts which had been significantly managed by him from beginning to end.
Martin Bajla, Oracle Developer
S hľadaním novej príležítosti ti pomôže Slavomír Bača.
|25 rokov v IT. Viac ako 15 rokov v Accenture ako vývojár, technický team leader, architekt a senior manažér. Viedol SW vývoj v Tatra banke. Mentor Partners založil s víziou pomáhať IT profesionálom v ich kariére a podporovať IT komunitu na Slovensku.|
Already at the first interview Slavomir showed to me his interest for me as a person, and this approach lasts now for years. I really enjoy working with him.
Ivan Poliačik, Project Manager
Slavomir has a deep insight into current job situation in IT area. His valuable advice helped me to assess my opportunities in a realistic manner and adjust my expectations.
Martin Hudo, IT Security Specialist
Slavo gave me instruction how to update my CV and advised how to prepare for interview. Practical advice which worked very well.
Martin Antalic, Software Engineer