Position: Junior .NET Front-End Developer / Big Data
Contract type: TPP, Contract
Location: Bratislava, on-site
Salary: 1200 EUR
We are looking for
- Basic experience with MS SQL
- Interested in responsive design & mobile ready solutions
What you can expect
- Young but experienced team building a global technology company, marketing agency and big data laboratory
- Extensive international exposure
- Office in the heart of Bratislava, with chilled atmosphere
- Plentiful opportunities to indulge in awesome big data
- Full support for your ideas from the development team and access to cool tools
- Your work will be used by thousands of business customers in Slovakia and around the world
- The obvious: a *competitive salary (salary consists of 80% fixed component + 20% variable) and great equipment
We will help you find new colleagues and job opportunities to take a step forward in your career. We want your future project to meet your personal, business and financial expectations. We are IT people. We can assess which opportunities will be right for you and how to present your strengths properly.
I would like to strongly recommend Mentor partners as a great cooperative and professional collaborator. I need to say whole HR team worked very well under the lead of Slavo. I am really grateful I had opportunity to work with him and his team. For my professional carrier this was one of the best contracts which had been significantly managed by him from beginning to end.
Martin Bajla, Oracle Developer
Slavomír Bača will help you find new opportunities.
|25 years in IT. More than 15 years in Accenture as a Developer/ Technical Team Leader/ Solution Architect. Head of SW development at Tatra banka. He founded portal robime.it under Mentor Partners with the vision to help IT professionals in their careers and support the IT community in Slovakia.|
Already at the first interview Slavomir showed to me his interest for me as a person, and this approach lasts now for years. I really enjoy working with him.
Ivan Poliačik, Project Manager
Slavomir has a deep insight into current job situation in IT area. His valuable advice helped me to assess my opportunities in a realistic manner and adjust my expectations.
Martin Hudo, IT Security Specialist
Slavo gave me instruction how to update my CV and advised how to prepare for interview. Practical advice which worked very well.
Martin Antalic, Software Engineer