We are looking for an AI and Machine Learning Algorithms Architect/Researcher (junior)to join our growing team of AI/ML experts. As a team member, you will be evolving and optimizing our SoC/CPU architecture, as well as, optimizing software and libraries to make them excel in performing AI/ML tasks. You are an AI/ML engineer who enjoys optimizing HW architectures and software algorithms and evolving them.
The AI and ML Algorithms Architect/Researcher will support our hardware and software developers and scientists on building next generation data center AI processors.
- Apply AI/ML learning knowledge in optimizing SoC/CPU architecture, compiler, math libraries etc.
- Analyze and model performance of AI processor and software tools running ML tasks
- Build models, tools and infrastructure to conduct performance analysis and validation for AI processor. The objective for such tools and models should include, but not limited to modeling accuracy, speed, power consumption and memory footprint of AI processor performing industry standard AI benchmarks as well as customer-oriented target applications
- Analyze workloads used in the industry to benchmark AI/ML performance in processors and use such knowledge to help HW and SW architects to optimize their respective system designs.
- 3+ years’ experience coding with the following software language/tools (at least 2 types): C/C++, Python, Matlab, Java, Scala, SystemC. Experience with one or more assembly languages is a plus
- Experience or knowledge with one of the well-known AI/ML development environment/packages such as: Tensorflow, Caffe, Torch etc. Understand one or more deep learning architectures such as Deep convolutional Neural Net, LSTM, Multilayer Perceptron/Backpropagation learning. If new college graduate, then school project and course work in AI, deep learning and connectionist AI can be counted as relevant experience
- Advantage is the knowledge with one or more CPUs (RISC or x86), GPUs, Vector co-processors (e.g. MMX/SSE/AVX), and/or DSPs. If new college graduate, then school project and course work in computer architecture and design can be counted as relevant experience
- Knowledge with one or more operating systems and system libraries
Type of Contract: Full-Time, Contract
Salary: From 2 500 EUR/Brutto (based on seniority of candidate)
Location: Bratislava, Slovakia
Prezradíme ti o nás oveľa viac, stačí ak máš záujem. Na začiatok nám nechaj kontakt na seba a životopis. Klikni na tlačidlo “Poslať životopis” alebo nám odošli svoj životopis na ks.sr1610900534entra1610900534p-rot1610900534nem@V1610900534C1610900534.
Kontaktovať ťa budú naši partneri, ktorí nám pomáhajú s výberom. Volajú sa Mentor Partners. Ty budeš v kontakte so Slavom Bačom. Je to skúsený ITčkár, chápe čo hľadáme, zodpovie tvoje otázky, pomôže ti upraviť CV a pripraviť sa na stretnutie s nami Jeho odporúčanie bude pre nás dôležité. Tešíme sa na Teba.