Position: Java Development Lead
Contract type: TPP
Salary: od 2500+ EUR
Primary Job Functions:
- Design, code, test program and maintain the complex custom-build solutions
- Participate in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements
- Follow defined methodology and standards including preparation and maintenance of documentation for all stages of development work
- SOAP based interface towards member states with support of 30+ operations (synchronous and asynchronous)
- Web Logic based J2EE application, running in cluster environment
- New VIS application based on the new architecture principles to support requirements like several versions, zero downtime, several active sites
- Microservice architecture including technical solution for Gateway, ESB under investigation, Java microservice framework
- 5 years of work experience in Java development -Java/JEE/Spring solutions
- Experience with Continuous Build principles (Jenkins, Maven/Gradle)
- German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
- Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
- Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different gyms, studios and swimming pools
- Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
We will help you find new colleagues and job opportunities to take a step forward in your career. We want your future project to meet your personal, business and financial expectations. We are IT people. We can assess which opportunities will be right for you and how to present your strengths properly.
I would like to strongly recommend Mentor partners as a great cooperative and professional collaborator. I need to say whole HR team worked very well under the lead of Slavo. I am really grateful I had opportunity to work with him and his team. For my professional carrier this was one of the best contracts which had been significantly managed by him from beginning to end.
Martin Bajla, Oracle Developer
Slavomír Bača will help you find new opportunities.
|25 years in IT. More than 15 years in Accenture as a Developer/ Technical Team Leader/ Solution Architect. Head of SW development at Tatra banka. He founded portal robime.it under Mentor Partners with the vision to help IT professionals in their careers and support the IT community in Slovakia.|
Already at the first interview Slavomir showed to me his interest for me as a person, and this approach lasts now for years. I really enjoy working with him.
Ivan Poliačik, Project Manager
Slavomir has a deep insight into current job situation in IT area. His valuable advice helped me to assess my opportunities in a realistic manner and adjust my expectations.
Martin Hudo, IT Security Specialist
Slavo gave me instruction how to update my CV and advised how to prepare for interview. Practical advice which worked very well.
Martin Antalic, Software Engineer