Position: IT Architect for Transformation program
Contract type: Full-Time
Location: Bratislava, on-site
Salary: from 3500 EUR
Primary Job Functions:
- Acquire and share relevant software technologies, responsible for creating and maintaining architecture models of the company
- Govern over key architecture selection decisions and setting of standards
- Define requirements in RFIs/RFPs, evaluate the proposals, possibly initiate and manage proof of concepts
- Key Solution architecture role for planned projects within assigned area and responsibility for implementation and architecture governance
- 5+ years experience as an architect in integration area
- Experience in relevant architecture area design or re-design projects and Solution Architecture implementation and governance
- Master enterprise architecture concepts, method and tools
- Experience in interactions and communication with business partners
- Experience in business benefits, costs and risks assessment
- Ability of career growth within the financial group
- 5 extra leave days after working for one year
- Employer contribution to third pillar and life insurance
- Various advantages/discounts in bank/insurance products
Nájdeme Ti nových kolegov a prácu, aby si postúpil vo svojej kariére. Tvoja budúca práca má napĺňal tvoje osobné, pracovné a finančné očakávania. Preto pozície budeme vyberať spolu, táto môže byť jedna z nich.
S hľadaním novej práce a s prípravou na celý pohovor ti pomôže Slavomír Bača.
|25 rokov v IT. Viac ako 15 rokov v Accenture ako vývojár, technický team leader, architekt a senior manažér. Viedol SW vývoj v Tatra banke. Mentor Partners založil s víziou pomáhať IT profesionálom v ich kariére a podporovať IT komunitu na Slovensku.|
Already at the first interview Slavomir showed to me his interest for me as a person, and this approach lasts now for years. I really enjoy working with him.
Ivan Poliačik, Project Manager
Slavomir has a deep insight into current job situation in IT area. His valuable advice helped me to assess my opportunities in a realistic manner and adjust my expectations.
Martin Hudo, IT Security Specialist
Slavo gave me instruction how to update my CV and advised how to prepare for interview. Practical advice which worked very well.
Martin Antalic, Software Engineer