Position: IT Architect for Transformation program
Contract type: Full-Time
Location: Bratislava, on-site
Salary: from 3500 EUR
Primary Job Functions:
- Acquire and share relevant software technologies, responsible for creating and maintaining architecture models of the company
- Govern over key architecture selection decisions and setting of standards
- Define requirements in RFIs/RFPs, evaluate the proposals, possibly initiate and manage proof of concepts
- Key Solution architecture role for planned projects within assigned area and responsibility for implementation and architecture governance
- 5+ years experience as an architect in integration area
- Experience in relevant architecture area design or re-design projects and Solution Architecture implementation and governance
- Master enterprise architecture concepts, method and tools
- Experience in interactions and communication with business partners
- Experience in business benefits, costs and risks assessment
- Ability of career growth within the financial group
- 5 extra leave days after working for one year
- Employer contribution to third pillar and life insurance
- Various advantages/discounts in bank/insurance products
We will help you find new colleagues and job opportunities to take a step forward in your career. We want your future project to meet your personal, business and financial expectations. We are IT people. We can assess which opportunities will be right for you and how to present your strengths properly.
I would like to strongly recommend Mentor partners as a great cooperative and professional collaborator. I need to say whole HR team worked very well under the lead of Slavo. I am really grateful I had opportunity to work with him and his team. For my professional carrier this was one of the best contracts which had been significantly managed by him from beginning to end.
Martin Bajla, Oracle Developer
Slavomír Bača will help you find new opportunities.
|25 years in IT. More than 15 years in Accenture as a Developer/ Technical Team Leader/ Solution Architect. Head of SW development at Tatra banka. He founded portal robime.it under Mentor Partners with the vision to help IT professionals in their careers and support the IT community in Slovakia.|
Already at the first interview Slavomir showed to me his interest for me as a person, and this approach lasts now for years. I really enjoy working with him.
Ivan Poliačik, Project Manager
Slavomir has a deep insight into current job situation in IT area. His valuable advice helped me to assess my opportunities in a realistic manner and adjust my expectations.
Martin Hudo, IT Security Specialist
Slavo gave me instruction how to update my CV and advised how to prepare for interview. Practical advice which worked very well.
Martin Antalic, Software Engineer