Top reasons to work with us:
- Do you want to work from home and spend more quality time with your family?
- Do you want to have an opportunity to work on an exciting project from the ground up?
- Do you want to learn new technologies on a regular basis?
- Would you like to work with a manager that is well respected and liked by his team?
Be part of CN UX Group. Be part of our design sprint team, providing consultancies for different various clients in field of Design, accessibility, UX.
What you will be doing:
- Creating design and HTML/CSS coding of new views and features for one of the biggest e-shops in the fashion domain on the German market
- Agile Scrum development
- Regular Code Reviews, Pair-Programming sessions
- UNIT tests part of the project- Manual testing
Our Team in the project:
- Team of 10 developers + testers,
- 2 UX designer
- 1 Scrum Master
- Product Owner on customer side
What we need from you:
- Experience with creating web/mobile app designs
- Experience with tools like Figma, Sketch, Photoshop
This designer position is combined with HTML/CSS coding which is usually at least 50% of the job.
- Experience with modern styling techniques and technologies
- Experience with work in the team + GIT
- Capability and willingness to work with Scrum
- English – there will be daily communication with our international clients
- Sharing experience and mentoring junior colleagues
- Analytical thinking
- Ability and willingness to learn new things and improve your skills
- Readiness to travel (once per three months)
What we can offer?
- Professional and personal growth
- Conferences, egghead, Safari books online, CN library
- Internal knowledge-sharing activities organized in working time
- Passionate colleagues who will support you in your growth
- Regular salary and performance reviews
- Employment for an indefinite period
- Offices in city center
- Opportunity to travel
- Friendly team, open door policy, informal company culture