Position: DevOps Engineer (Linux)
Contract Type: TPP, Kontrakt
Location: Bratislava, on-site
Salary: Od 2500 EUR
- Linux and Windows system administration
- Tools development and management (Test Tracking, Automated Test Framework, Enhancement Management, Prioritization and Implementation)
- Data Center Managementt
- Provide high value contributions to toolchain development
- Engage with internal engineering customers to proactively improve efficiency of the build, test and general lab infrastructure
- Continuously assess and evolve technology and core components Provide high value contributions to toolchain development
- Load balance with engineering cross-functional groups to achieve organizational objectives.
- Proficiency with Linux system administration (Windows is big plus)
- Moderate development capability in a modern scripting or programming language and the desire to learn more
- Experience managing networks
- Experience with CI/CD. We use Jenkins
- Experience with tracking tools. We use Bugzilla and plan to migrate to JIRA
Pomôžeme Ti nájsť nových kolegov a príležitosti, aby si postúpil o krok dopredu vo svojej kariére. Záleží nám, aby tvoj budúci projekt napĺňal tvoje osobné, pracovné a finančné očakávania. Sme IT-čkári, vieme posúdiť, ktoré príležitosti bude pre teba vhodné a ako správne odporučiť tvoje silné stránky.
I would like to strongly recommend Mentor partners as a great cooperative and professional collaborator. I need to say whole HR team worked very well under the lead of Slavo. I am really grateful I had opportunity to work with him and his team. For my professional carrier this was one of the best contracts which had been significantly managed by him from beginning to end.
Martin Bajla, Oracle Developer
S hľadaním novej príležítosti ti pomôže Slavomír Bača.
|25 rokov v IT. Viac ako 15 rokov v Accenture ako vývojár, technický team leader, architekt a senior manažér. Viedol SW vývoj v Tatra banke. Mentor Partners založil s víziou pomáhať IT profesionálom v ich kariére a podporovať IT komunitu na Slovensku.|
Already at the first interview Slavomir showed to me his interest for me as a person, and this approach lasts now for years. I really enjoy working with him.
Ivan Poliačik, Project Manager
Slavomir has a deep insight into current job situation in IT area. His valuable advice helped me to assess my opportunities in a realistic manner and adjust my expectations.
Martin Hudo, IT Security Specialist
Slavo gave me instruction how to update my CV and advised how to prepare for interview. Practical advice which worked very well.
Martin Antalic, Software Engineer