We’re searching for talented visionaries to join our quest toward the inevitable volumetric future of real-time computer simulation and graphics. We’re looking for a cloud engineer willing to work closely with us in our studio located at the heart of the historical downtown of Bratislava, Slovakia. There, our team is building our first foundational products in close cooperation with some of the world’s leading technology and content companies.
Required skills and knowledge:
– In-depth experience with at least one of the big cloud platforms (preferably AWS or GCP) and Linux
– Ideally experience with docker (or similar tech) and other key components
– High level overview of the capabilities of several cloud platforms regarding horizontal scaling, large data sets access and processing, real-time communication between VMs (typical latencies, throughput)
– Can design the architecture of the cloud part of our large real-time multi-user video game-like system
– Can implement scripts and/or front-end for managing such cloud solution
– Can set up a working prototype of a client-server system where a cloud-based server feeds multiple end-user clients with data in real-time, based on the users’ input
– Nice to have: Has the ability to develop and maintain our own web-based CRUD system, where creators can upload and manage their source data and resulting voxel data that are generated through voxelization of that source data
– Nice to have: Can help us build and scale our automatic testing/CI/CD solution
We offer two different compensation programs, both featuring regular pay as well as stock options in our parent company, Atomontage Inc.:
“Ambition” – you’ll be awarded more stock options, traded off against lower cash compensation; total regular net pay will be about EUR 1850 consisting of a basic salary (základná zložka mzdy) of EUR 928 brutto and additional remuneration of about EUR 1130 netto.
“Security” – if you have different personal priorities, you can instead choose to get fewer stock options with a higher total regular net pay of about EUR 2500 consisting of a basic salary (základná zložka mzdy) of EUR 928 brutto and additional remuneration of about EUR 1780 netto.
-The excitement of having an impact on the future of computer graphics
-The opportunity to work with the biggest industry players
-The possibility to grow in your career by building and leading your team
-Compensation including company stock options
-Pleasant office atmosphere, in the city center, with chill out area, kitchen, shower
-Bike and scooter parking on the ground floor
-Team events to celebrate success and relax after work
-Flexible working hours and work from home when necessary
-Bonus sick days
-Refreshments like coffee, tea and healthy snacks
-Employee Referral Bonus program
Get in touch with us for more information on the compensation programs, stock options, and other benefits.
If you feel interested please send us your CV in English or Slovak at moc.e1594686677gatno1594686677mota@1594686677sboj1594686677 or visit us at https://www.atomontage.com/#join-us-section .