Our company helps convenience store retailers and petroleum wholesale marketers worldwide thrive in a digital economy with enterprise management software.
Our enterprise software, wholesale and logistics management software solutions and retail back office systems have been designed around the evolving needs of customers for more than 35 years.
As a Cloud DevOps Technical Lead, you will partner with a team of senior engineers in the design, development and maintenance of a new CI/CD DevOps platform for our new PDI Application Cloud solution.
- Build our cloud app DevOps platform implementing a full dev-top-deploy CI/CD, including full commit stage static analysis, security analysis, unit test coverage, automated deployment, post-deploy functional automation testing (BDD) based, performance testing and the automated gate criteria which pushes releases through the pipeline all the way to production staging
- Solve for portability and containerization, supporting deployment to bare-metal on-prem virtualization platforms (vSphere, Hyper-V) as well as public clouds: GCP, Azure, AWS
- Build the DevOps Platform on Chef Server, infrastructure-as-code portable technologies (e.g. Terraform) for new deployments, upgrades and rollbacks of our environments built on Kubernetes, a service mesh with an API gateway, high perf cache, high perf stream messaging, SQL and NoSQL components
- Partner with the IT Operations team, promoting awareness and begin gradual transformation from Engineering, DevOps and IT towards an organization of engineers & SREs with E2E ownership from dev to deploy of our new PDI Cloud Application Platform
- 5+ years in software engineering
- 2+ years as a senior DevOps engineer in deployment automation and Docker container orchestration
- Proficient in deployment orchestration using Chef, Chef Server, Chef Provisioning, Test Kitchen.
- Seasoned in portable provisioning technologies and infrastructure as code: Terraform, Ansible or SaltStack and bare metal, GCP, Azure, AWS platforms
- Working experience with Kubernetes, Istio, Service Meshes, API gateways, Cassandra, Spark, Kafka, Redis, CockroachDB, NuoDB,
- Expert in Linus and Windows systems management (OS, daemons, services, accounts management, networking …) and shell scripting (bash, cmd, PowerShell…)
- Strong experience with CI tools integration and management: TFS, Git, BitBucket, Jenkins, JIRA, SonarQube
- Strong experience with CI security tools integration: WhiteSource, Coverity, Seeker, Contrast (IAST)
- Strong experience with CI building: MSBuild, Make/CMake, package managers (NuGet, NPM, Maven) and artifact repositories (Artifactory, Nexus)
- Good experience with C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core
- SDLC experience with Agile, Scrum, Kanban, secure development, peer programming
- Proficiency in SQL and NoSQL database administration and scripting DDL and DML.
- Cloud platform architecture expertise with focus on security, scalability, automation, performance
- Comfortable with Go technologies
- Experience with multi-tenant architecture, infrastructure security & routing
- Fuel Retail, Wholesale and Logistics domain experience
Location: Bratislava, Košice, Praha
Home Office: possible after agreement
Contract Type: Internal employee or Contractor
Rate: 150 – 250+ EUR/MD
Kontaktovať ťa budú naši partneri, ktorí nám pomáhajú s výberom. Volajú sa Mentor Partners. Ty budeš v kontakte so Slavom Bačom. Je to skúsený ITčkár, chápe čo hľadáme, zodpovie tvoje otázky, pomôže ti upraviť CV a pripraviť sa na stretnutie s nami Jeho odporúčanie bude pre nás dôležité. Tešíme sa na Teba.