Position: Cloud Architect/Developer
Contract type: full-time, possibility to work on contract
Location: Bratislava, on-site at least 4 days / weekly
Salary: 3000+ EUR
Our company use mathematical and AI / ML methods for time series processing, generating predictive models for customers especially in power engineering. They won a few competitions, invented the InstantML concept …
You will work on key aspects of our solution:
- Microsoft Azure architecture and API – developing and maintaining the Microsoft Azure infrastructure – this includes back-end architecture and development of the non-Julia engine.
- Project and release management of the Julia engine part – agile and scrum management of releases.
Your responsibilities will include primarily:
- Development Operations (DevOps) of the test and production environments including the setup of appropriate management tools.
- Design and Development of the Azure non-Julia based components, software architecture, design and development in Python.
- Roadmap creation for the non-Julia part of the solutions – create and manage the execution of the roadmap.
- Management of the roadmap execution of the Julia developments – Operate as project manager – Scrum master for the Julia core model building and forecasting components.
You know one of these technologies:
- Python (min. 2 years), Django, Julia is a plus
- Microsoft Azure (min. 2 years) (ACI, Containers, Serverless, Active Directory, API Management, Service Bus, …)
Your skills :
- Experience with programming and deploying back-end and microservice or experience with containerization are essential
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Database design (knowledge of Timescale DB is a plus)
- Queue Managers (RabbitMQ)
- Good understanding of the Machine Learning / AI space
We will help you find new colleagues and job opportunities to take a step forward in your career. We want your future project to meet your personal, business and financial expectations. We are IT people. We can assess which opportunities will be right for you and how to present your strengths properly.
I would like to strongly recommend Mentor partners as a great cooperative and professional collaborator. I need to say whole HR team worked very well under the lead of Slavo. I am really grateful I had opportunity to work with him and his team. For my professional carrier this was one of the best contracts which had been significantly managed by him from beginning to end.
Martin Bajla, Oracle Developer
Slavomír Bača will help you find new opportunities.
|25 years in IT. More than 15 years in Accenture as a Developer/ Technical Team Leader/ Solution Architect. Head of SW development at Tatra banka. He founded portal robime.it under Mentor Partners with the vision to help IT professionals in their careers and support the IT community in Slovakia.|
Already at the first interview Slavomir showed to me his interest for me as a person, and this approach lasts now for years. I really enjoy working with him.
Ivan Poliačik, Project Manager
Slavomir has a deep insight into current job situation in IT area. His valuable advice helped me to assess my opportunities in a realistic manner and adjust my expectations.
Martin Hudo, IT Security Specialist
Slavo gave me instruction how to update my CV and advised how to prepare for interview. Practical advice which worked very well.
Martin Antalic, Software Engineer