Position: C++ Application Developer
Contract type: full-time
Salary: 1880 + EUR
Team: 6 developers
Primary Job Functions:
- Work on embedded software design and implementation on Ingenico Telium2 and Tetra platform to deliver state of the art POS application based on new NEXO standard
- Software development of payment applications and additional value added services primary on Ingenico Terminal platform
- Designs and develops computer systems or programs, including prototypes, based on user defined requirements
- Working closely with internal testing team and operations if issues occur in production to solve problems
- Complying to all security related standards needed in payment industry like PCI
Requirements and skills:
- C and C+ coding experience (2 years)
- Good working knowledge of standard tools like: Git, Gerrit, Jira, Confluence for standard software development lifecycle
- Experience of working within Linux environment would be an advantage
- Knowledge of card transaction processing and POS terminals is a beneficial – including NEXO
We will help you find new colleagues and job opportunities to take a step forward in your career. We want your future project to meet your personal, business and financial expectations. We are IT people. We can assess which opportunities will be right for you and how to present your strengths properly.
I would like to strongly recommend Mentor partners as a great cooperative and professional collaborator. I need to say whole HR team worked very well under the lead of Slavo. I am really grateful I had opportunity to work with him and his team. For my professional carrier this was one of the best contracts which had been significantly managed by him from beginning to end.
Martin Bajla, Oracle Developer
Slavomír Bača will help you find new opportunities.
|25 years in IT. More than 15 years in Accenture as a Developer/ Technical Team Leader/ Solution Architect. Head of SW development at Tatra banka. He founded portal robime.it under Mentor Partners with the vision to help IT professionals in their careers and support the IT community in Slovakia.|
Already at the first interview Slavomir showed to me his interest for me as a person, and this approach lasts now for years. I really enjoy working with him.
Ivan Poliačik, Project Manager
Slavomir has a deep insight into current job situation in IT area. His valuable advice helped me to assess my opportunities in a realistic manner and adjust my expectations.
Martin Hudo, IT Security Specialist
Slavo gave me instruction how to update my CV and advised how to prepare for interview. Practical advice which worked very well.
Martin Antalic, Software Engineer