Position: Build and Release Engineer
Contract type: full-time
Primary Job Functions:
- Create and manage nightly builds, perform static code analysis, and oversee new software version releases
- Create and execute programming scripts utilized during software creation
- Develop implementation plans, collaborate with colleagues to monitor existing systems, lead internal teams to project completion, and perform maintenance support
- Utilize data from programmed tests to aid in the development of software updates, collaborate with testers and developers in order to fix software build issues, and provide training for information technology personnel on software configuration management (SCM) tools
- 5 or more years of substantial professional experience
- Strong programming ability — able to write clean, testable and efficient code
- Working knowledge of open source development tools, e.g. git, Travis, Buildroot, Make, Busybox
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Familiarity with programming languages such as C/C++
- Knowledge of Python, Perl is a plus
- Familiarity with operating systems, especially Linux
We will help you find new colleagues and job opportunities to take a step forward in your career. We want your future project to meet your personal, business and financial expectations. We are IT people. We can assess which opportunities will be right for you and how to present your strengths properly.
I would like to strongly recommend Mentor partners as a great cooperative and professional collaborator. I need to say whole HR team worked very well under the lead of Slavo. I am really grateful I had opportunity to work with him and his team. For my professional carrier this was one of the best contracts which had been significantly managed by him from beginning to end.
Martin Bajla, Oracle Developer
Slavomír Bača will help you find new opportunities.
|25 years in IT. More than 15 years in Accenture as a Developer/ Technical Team Leader/ Solution Architect. Head of SW development at Tatra banka. He founded portal robime.it under Mentor Partners with the vision to help IT professionals in their careers and support the IT community in Slovakia.|
Already at the first interview Slavomir showed to me his interest for me as a person, and this approach lasts now for years. I really enjoy working with him.
Ivan Poliačik, Project Manager
Slavomir has a deep insight into current job situation in IT area. His valuable advice helped me to assess my opportunities in a realistic manner and adjust my expectations.
Martin Hudo, IT Security Specialist
Slavo gave me instruction how to update my CV and advised how to prepare for interview. Practical advice which worked very well.
Martin Antalic, Software Engineer