Position: BI Manager
Contract Type: Internal Employee
Salary: from 4.500 EUR/Brutto + Bonus
The largest global IT security vendor. Which is pushing the boundaries of data security through innovative solutions to detect threats spread over the Internet.
- The BI Manager is primarily responsible for leading and managing the BI team, and creating and executing the vision for BI function
- Create an interface with each part of the business and standardize the requests for new reporting.
- Optimize performance for all BI platforms (DWH, QlikSense) and ensure efficient timely data loads and ETL processes.
You should have:
- 10+ years of work experience in the area of BI/DWH field.
- 5+ years of experience in people management, team leadership.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SQL and DWH architecture.
- Business and process analysis skillset.
- Supporting your personal and professional development – the opportunities to attend in various trainings, courses, conferences or meetups
- Financial bonus paid twice a year based on your performance
- Financial support in case of life milestones (wedding, childbirth)
- Complementary retirement savings contributions
- Transportations contributions – it doesnt matter if you walk, bike, drive or use public transportation
- Fully covered 5 EUR/per day meal vouchers
- Available home-office days
- Fully-paid sickdays
- Fitness centre membership for free (fitness, massages, sqaush, swimming passes and other activities)
- Sport activites support – registration fee for various races, bike cages, bikes for rent)
- Fresh fruit, tea, coffee, non-alcoholic bevereges – you can find them all in every kitchen
- Company events
- Opportunity to use company common areas (teracce, relax zone, library) for a chill time and meetings with colleagues
- Volunteering and opportunity to participate in various CSR activities
Nájdeme Ti nových kolegov a prácu, aby si postúpil vo svojej kariére. Tvoja budúca práca má napĺňal tvoje osobné, pracovné a finančné očakávania. Preto pozície budeme vyberať spolu, táto môže byť jedna z nich.
S hľadaním novej práce a s prípravou na celý pohovor ti pomôže Slavomír Bača.
|25 rokov v IT. Viac ako 15 rokov v Accenture ako vývojár, technický team leader, architekt a senior manažér. Viedol SW vývoj v Tatra banke. Mentor Partners založil s víziou pomáhať IT profesionálom v ich kariére a podporovať IT komunitu na Slovensku.|
Already at the first interview Slavomir showed to me his interest for me as a person, and this approach lasts now for years. I really enjoy working with him.
Ivan Poliačik, Project Manager
Slavomir has a deep insight into current job situation in IT area. His valuable advice helped me to assess my opportunities in a realistic manner and adjust my expectations.
Martin Hudo, IT Security Specialist
Slavo gave me instruction how to update my CV and advised how to prepare for interview. Practical advice which worked very well.
Martin Antalic, Software Engineer