Position: Automation Tester with Selenium experience
Contract type: Full – time
Salary: 1600 – 3100 EUR Month/Brutto
Primary Job Functions:
- Test case preparation
- Contribution to test plan and test approach
- Automation and execution of regression tests
- Test reporting (progress, defect, forecast etc.)
- Execution of test cases, automated test scripts, defect handling and root cause analyses
- Hands on professional experience in Java SE,EE and testing framework for the Java programming language (JUnit/TestNG)
- Strong expertise in any key area (e.g. interface tests, test automation, database testing, non-functional testing.)
- Experience with test automation tools, frameworks and methodologies
- Full defect lifecycle experience
- Experience with test management tools (Selenium,JIRA, ALM etc.)
- Medical care, sick days, employee’s vacation 25 days per year
- Cafeteria as a system of benefits (Benefit plus)
- Training focused on soft skills and technical skills, external certification
- Attractive salary package, full paid meal vouchers, per diems above prescribed government level
- Smartphone, fast mobile internet 10GB per month, laptop
- Refreshments & relax area in the office (yoga, table football, meditation evenings, fully equipped PS, teambuilding)
- Work in consulting multi-national project environment
We will help you find new colleagues and job opportunities to take a step forward in your career. We want your future project to meet your personal, business and financial expectations. We are IT people. We can assess which opportunities will be right for you and how to present your strengths properly.
I would like to strongly recommend Mentor partners as a great cooperative and professional collaborator. I need to say whole HR team worked very well under the lead of Slavo. I am really grateful I had opportunity to work with him and his team. For my professional carrier this was one of the best contracts which had been significantly managed by him from beginning to end.
Martin Bajla, Oracle Developer
Slavomír Bača will help you find new opportunities.
|25 years in IT. More than 15 years in Accenture as a Developer/ Technical Team Leader/ Solution Architect. Head of SW development at Tatra banka. He founded portal robime.it under Mentor Partners with the vision to help IT professionals in their careers and support the IT community in Slovakia.|
Already at the first interview Slavomir showed to me his interest for me as a person, and this approach lasts now for years. I really enjoy working with him.
Ivan Poliačik, Project Manager
Slavomir has a deep insight into current job situation in IT area. His valuable advice helped me to assess my opportunities in a realistic manner and adjust my expectations.
Martin Hudo, IT Security Specialist
Slavo gave me instruction how to update my CV and advised how to prepare for interview. Practical advice which worked very well.
Martin Antalic, Software Engineer