Production Application and Middleware Support
Lead the incident calls and identify the root cause and resolution. SSL certificate & key management. Participate in monthly on-call rota supporting critical java and dotcom applications. Troubleshoot Java applications Tuning Java applications Able to script to automate various administration tasks.
- Self-starter and motivated individual is needed to help us troubleshoot and resolve all issues experienced with a long term focus.
- Someone who is fast learner and happy to pick-up various in-house applications hosted in complex environments.
- Exceptional communication skills are required to be able to create documentation using reverse engineering.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one is required WebSphere Application Server, WebLogic Server, JBoss, WildFly, Microsoft IIS
- Familiarity with AppDynamics and Splunk is desirable. Ability to generate & read heap and thread dumps in windows and UNIX is expected.
- Need to be able to analyse memory, thread and connective issues on middleware environments.
- Need to be familiar with JIRA and Venafi. Need to be able to read SSL traces and debug connectivity issues. Programming experience is desirable.
Type of contract: Contract/full-time
Duration: 6 months
Rate: up to 200 EUR/MD