Position: Android Lead Software Developer
Contract Type: Full-Time Employee or Contractor
Location: Vienna (2-3 Days/Week On-Site) / 1 hour drive from Bratislava to Office
Salary: Annual Gross Salary of minimum EUR 70k plus a variable bonus. 14 salaries. 13th and 14th paid in June and November.
Advantage to be Internal Employee: become part of the health, social and retirement system in Austria.
- You drive our software development process, moving your entire team forward while either focussing on personal or technical development (or even both).
- You write great code, but more importantly, you build successful teams in a supportive work environment.
- You share your experience, guiding and supporting the team in architecture and technical decisions, ensuring high quality co-review of code.
- You contribute technical knowledge as a foundation for strategic product decisions, identifying and driving improvements of the product development process and its infrastructure.
You should have:
- You have at least 8 years of experience working as a Software Engineer, several of which are on the Android platform
- The Android platform, Material Design, Kotlin, Dagger, unit tests, and continuous integration pipelines are your daily bread and butter
- Ambitious and passionate people building meaningful products
- Not a corporate environment, but the leverage of a global market leader
- Brand new Apple hardware, fitness, public transport, lunch benefit, language classes, professional training budget, chance to join global conferences
- Flexible working hours and home office days, 5 weeks vacation
- New office with a rooftop terrace, fully stocked kitchen and amazing barista coffee machines in the middle of Vienna.
Nájdeme Ti nových kolegov a prácu, aby si postúpil vo svojej kariére. Tvoja budúca práca má napĺňal tvoje osobné, pracovné a finančné očakávania. Preto pozície budeme vyberať spolu, táto môže byť jedna z nich.
S hľadaním novej práce a s prípravou na celý pohovor ti pomôže Slavomír Bača.
|25 rokov v IT. Viac ako 15 rokov v Accenture ako vývojár, technický team leader, architekt a senior manažér. Viedol SW vývoj v Tatra banke. Mentor Partners založil s víziou pomáhať IT profesionálom v ich kariére a podporovať IT komunitu na Slovensku.|
Already at the first interview Slavomir showed to me his interest for me as a person, and this approach lasts now for years. I really enjoy working with him.
Ivan Poliačik, Project Manager
Slavomir has a deep insight into current job situation in IT area. His valuable advice helped me to assess my opportunities in a realistic manner and adjust my expectations.
Martin Hudo, IT Security Specialist
Slavo gave me instruction how to update my CV and advised how to prepare for interview. Practical advice which worked very well.
Martin Antalic, Software Engineer